Lets make munitions tanking a reality!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Galil ACE, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

some powers could fit different roles with their theme and aesthetics, why can't we have some powers being able to fit 3 roles?
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

NO!!!

Do you have any idea how long that would take? Not to mention how incredibly broken it would be for years?

Had this been implemented from the beginning, yes. Now? Absolutely not.
    • Like x 3
  3. Solmes202 Loyal Player

i like this a lot!
    • Like x 1
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

A player wouldn't have to play all three roles. They could still choose only to be DPS and troller. BUT it would give us more options. I don't see that being an issue. Now CODING for this might be a problem since as you say, it was not an original part of the game. In ESO this is part of the game. Templars are suited to be healers BUT they can easily tank.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

How most of the powers look like right now, they feel way too limited to be able to fit additional roles, not to mention how much time it would take to tweak this into the making. Seriously, it's easier to just keep pushing out new powers. Also, it would really undermine the point of creating alts.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

NO. Serums would make a better tank.
    • Like x 2
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

Save it for DCUO 2. lol
  8. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Serums isn't happening. It's been cancelled
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

It's on hold and pushed back but definately not cancelled.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

Lol Dcuo 2 believe it when I see it , I'm hoping that it happens
  11. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Not what I heard. I'd like clarification. You don't have a link do you?
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

There will be a DC Comics based MMO again in the future, but I can (unfortunately) almost guarantee it will suck in comparison to this. Well, at least to us that love this game now.
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

It was stated on a livestream by spytle, Serums has been pushed back for next wave of powers.
    • Like x 1
  14. Solmes202 Loyal Player

thanks!
  15. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Your Sig is awesome