no more fixes for gu49?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, Jun 14, 2015.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

according to the last post i saw on the test forum from devs...so why the long wait to put it out? get it on live tomorrow
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

They're probably waiting for the PSN response so they can roll it out.
    • Like x 5
  3. ApolloMystique New Player

4. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

If they were to put GU49 on the Live server Tuesday, it would be the shortest testing period for a GU that I could ever remember. That means it would only have been on Test for 11 days before hitting Live.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

They didn't exactly say "no more fixes." They basically said they're not making any more "power improvements," but that we should keep reporting bugs.
    • Like x 2
  6. ApolloMystique New Player

but thats what the GU is...power improvements...if there is nothing more to fix, then put it out
    • Like x 1
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

The update still needs to be checked for bugs some more. And they need approval from the PSN.
    • Like x 2
  8. ApolloMystique New Player

its been almost a week since they posted that...there werent much more bugs to fix since...
  9. Prosser Dedicated Player

That was posted the middle of the day Thursday, so they have had a day and a half business days, not almost a week.

It has been stated before that it can take upwards of two weeks for PSN approval, so it could still be awhile yet. Maybe not till next week.
    • Like x 2
  10. ApolloMystique New Player

it doesnt take 2 weeks for approval...lol...smh
  11. Prosser Dedicated Player

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize you regularly submit game updates to psn...

I said upwards of two weeks, it could, and I would guess generally would take less. But I would wager an average of a week, five business days. Not two.
    • Like x 5
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I think you're looking at the posts specifically in the Powers threads. Sometimes, parts of the team are wrapped while other parts are not. That said, once we're essentially there on an update, we do still have the approval process, and the back in forth there can take a varying amount of time. We'll let you know when we know when 49 will launch!
    • Like x 3
  13. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

If only to satisfy some obligatory legalese contractual obligation nonsense and standardization crap
    • Like x 1