Powers coming along nicely....electricity next?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, Jun 8, 2015.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

it doesnt need as much work as fire did...but it needs some tweaking:

1. allow any power to be used in any sequence to give back power...this opens up the rotation, and makes it even more fun and efficient.

2. buff damage on dot powers (and tesla ball). ppl will come on here to say electricity doesn't need a buff to be on the level of top powers...but we know it does...give the main dots a slight buff, and increase the instant damage of voltaic bolt

3. bring burst damage powers into the mix by allowing them to be part of AM (with a slight buff), so once enemies are electro-charged, they hit harder (tesla ball, electrostatic bomb, and the other burst powers)

any other suggestions are welcome
  2. ChuckLess New Player

I'd like to see this for all Powers. This issue with only using 5 powers is really booooorrrriiiinnnnnggggggggggggg...
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I'm hoping for HL and Electricity to be next
    • Like x 1
  4. tinoman Dedicated Player

elec and nature just dots buff this has nothing to do with pvp.
  5. ApolloMystique New Player

for electricity it is worse, because you only het power back if you go in a certain order...it shouldnt be like that...i should be bale to go in any order to get power back...
    • Like x 2
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Is that not the same with Nature?
    • Like x 1
  7. ApolloMystique New Player

nature is the only dps ive never played...but electricity is the only one like this, and maybe nature, according to u...change this plz devs
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

So the two powersets that are in the "DoT stacking" category require the use of powers in a specific order to get powerback, so what's the problem?
    I would understand if there was a 3rd powerset in the DoT stacking AM category that did not require the use of a specific order, but there is not. It seems fully intended for that specific type of AM.
  9. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Having a slight increase in damage for DoTs and better power regeneration would pretty much fix Electricity and put it up there with the rest of the powers.
    Also, maybe make Electro-charge a 2 level PI, instead of 3, since right now while running pretty much any group content, adds will be dead before you're able to apply your DoTs to their maximum potential.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Well the sad part is that everyone pretty much ends up using the same 5 powers.

Already.... a lot of powers are obsolete... like most iconic ones..... but this makes it even worse.
    • Like x 1
  11. ApolloMystique New Player

i dont think u understand...in electricity, you MUST use electrocute before voltaic bolt to get power back...i would like it so that i can use voltaic bolt before electrocute and still get power back...it will give my rotations more freedom, and will only have a positive effect on dot stacking...