awesome idea for fire revamp!! "Enflame"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, May 27, 2015.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

Dems should use "Enflame" to start the am...and as long as ur on fire, u get volatility and power back for all damaging powers in both trees...

The reason enflame should be used is simply the animation...us lighting on fire looks absolutely AWESOME!!!

PS: thesupercharges should be affected by volatility too...so they can give INSANE amounts of damage (slightly less than biggun) when volatility is active
    • Like x 2
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I had a similar idea using Immolation.
    I don't know if you've seen this post, but I think I included some stuff that could be changed in fire that would definitely help the power.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...nced-mechanics-and-fire-am-discussion.253032/

The damage on Volcanic Calamity is really good, actually i don't think it needs a tweak there, it's a 50% supercharge and does around the same amount of damage as Blizzard from Ice.

If you take into consideration bigggun is a special kind of supercharge, it woudln't make that much sense to add something like that to fire.
    • Like x 2
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Fire Revamp ?

All they are going to do is increase the damage output.
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

Probably true.

Too bad though, I'm not going to play Fire again until they make the AM less annoying.
  5. ApolloMystique New Player

They are going to/should do a mini revamp...amm more powers to the AM so we can have many different loadouts