If you could change the animation of any specific power, which one would you change?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galil ACE, May 17, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Title says it all.

Removing the glow from Killer Instinct and maybe making impact something cooler like a huge chinese dragon instead of a train.
    • Like x 1
  2. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Nature: above all others
    • Like x 5
  3. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I would get rid of the green halo and the green breath from munitions, and the fire that appears on your head from fire.
    • Like x 1
  4. ArrakisToDune New Player

Gadgets Napalm Grenade animation. I don't think you'd throw a grenade under arm like your having a nice game of Crown Green Bowling.
    • Like x 3
  5. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

I would fix flux's animation so we can actually see it in all content.
    • Like x 1
  6. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Munitions: AM buff for the fortress of solitude sniper animation when aggravating him and make the color the 3rd palette choice
    Celestial: Dark Pact: give it a aura like rage's "violence" gets when activating it to show how long we have with it
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Mass detonate for fire! Useless too long animation.
  8. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Reinforce, the rock hands are brutal
    • Like x 4
  9. E Clip Dedicated Player

Pretty much all of Mental's animations.
    • Like x 1
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Once the PS3 is gone, I'd love to see them all (or most of them) customizable from a pool of animations, maybe even with added animation pack buyable from the marketplace. So I can choose to have impact go with a giant dragon, train, giant alien animal etc. per different toon. Same for mental etc. Art department would have their hands full for a year to generate them all :D
    • Like x 4
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Mental.
    • Like x 1
  12. 478874 Dedicated Player

Take the cast bars out of dual pistol jump shot and lofting shot.
  13. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Electrics Shockwave and all like it
  14. Treskar Committed Player

HOLO DECOY for gadgets to the Way TOTAL recall has the watch. And does as you do.
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Agree with Mental.
    A bit more of hand gestures instead of just hand-on-head. Maybe like Scarlet Witch hand gestures.
    • Like x 8
  16. Delta795 New Player

They have different animations?
    To me it they all seem about the same
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

nature as its one of my Fav powers but most of the animations are just non existent

mental are all beams also gets pretty boring
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

Mental, needs more mass levitation animations.
  19. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Mental need almost all of it animation revamp since every powers look the same for mental :(
    • Like x 1
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

For fire, I would move the burning effect over to hands and weapon instead of head and shoulders.
    • Like x 1