Read This: <---- Stat Flattening, Cutting Through The Hype!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Awesome! Thanks for testing that. And thanks for using Mental instead of one of the top powers.
    • Like x 1
  2. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Campaigns:
    Area 51
    Gorilla Island
    H.I.V.E Moon base
    Oolong Island
    Bludhaven

T1:
    Area 51
    Ace Chemicals
    Smallville
    Hall of Doom Armory (Villain's)
    Watch Tower Containment Facility (Heroes)

T2:
    Bat Cave: Outer Caverns
    Star Labs Research Facility
    Oan Sciencecells
    Oolong Island
    H.I.V.E Moon base

T3:
    Arkham Asylum
    Strikers Island
    League of Assassin's Strong Hold
    South Gotham Court House
    Coast City
    Note: Be CR 115, Entry level Cr for each mission and a Tier 4 CR. An extreme, middle and low end Cr is my intention for testing. Examples: T1: Cr 30, T2: Cr 43, T3: 53, Smallville Cr 34.
    Duos are listed somewhere after this post.
  3. Sionn Committed Player

I'd like to see you do Prime with a light character solo CR 114-ish
  4. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

T1Duos:
    H.I.V.E Base
    Omac Base
    Gotham University
    Gotham Mercy Hospital (Villain's)
    Gorilla Grodd's Laboratory (Heroes)

T2 Duos:
    Flashback
    Gotham Hospital
    Riverfront Center
    Riverside Hotel

T3Duos:
    Shady Nightclub (Heroes)
    Penitentiary Police Station (Villain's)
    Cape Carmine Lighthouse
    Gotham Old Subway
    Ferris Aircraft

Note: Again, be CR 115, Entry level Cr for each mission and a Tier 4 CR. An extreme, middle and extreme low end Cr is my intention for testing.

Side Note: Please disregard the examples in my previous post.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Some of those I just can't do because I would need assistance to queue up for them.

I can go in and solo Ace Chemicals, Arkham Asylum and Strykers Island, let me know what CR you want me to be when I do it.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I can do some of these as well, but what what CR would you also like me and a partner to be? - can't promise to do them all just for time reasons, but le me know whether you have any particular favourites?
  7. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I can't wait till gu47. Especially for earth. It's funny how players are still screaming stat clamp. I'm not referring to you. Thanks for the great feedback you gave. Soloing the last boss in fos1 is a real pain. Especially with crypto and his turning you into an ice cube spam.
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, yeah I did find that, I did that gates video too, if you go and watch that; the CC in that was even worse, if you're not careful I actually reckon you could die on the final gates boss even at CR116
  9. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I edited my posts
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Ok cool, thanks.
  11. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Campaign: Area 51
    T1 Alert: Area 51 (alternative: Watch Tower Containment Facility)
    T2 Alert: Star Labs Research facility
    T3 Alert: Strikers Island

T1 Duo: Gotham University
    T2 Duo: Riverside Hotel
    T3 Duo: Shady Night Club

Side Note: Apologies for any confusion in my post. I had to put more thought into this then I originally believed (so uber editing on my part). The idea is to approach these missions as an "Elite" player and later, as a leveled Newcomer. For good measure, it may be helpful to approach these missions somewhere in between an Elite and a newcomer player.

Note: The number of Skill points may have an impact on your performance even though your Cr is at the appropriate level for testing.
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

The stat progression was already flatter from T1 to T4, so the feel should be similar, actually.
    • Like x 1
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

But that's the thing some folks don't get. From the Dev standpoint, it was broken. They didn't change it just for the hell of it.
    • Like x 3
  14. zx192 Well-Known Player

If he doesn't reply I pick Earth.
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nice job with everything. Those numbers were looking pretty good for Mental. I'd like to see you do a Mental run of the WotL2 Duo or higher just to see how it's really doing. Please and thank you!!!:D
    • Like x 1
  16. Gr33n Static Well-Known Player

This was a big help, thank you for taking the time to upload the videos. Unlike some people I'm actually happy to see this stat clamp. Most of the time people complain that new players don't know what they are doing, well its because stronger players run them through everything and they don't learn anything. At least with this we will be on the same playing field and the game will be fun again for some.

Would you be able to run LoA using the Electric power at CR 115. I want to see how strong Ra's is after this clamp. Thank you again for taking the time to do these videos.
    • Like x 1
  17. Sionn Committed Player

I'd still like to see Prime done with a solo Light character. It's easy on live with a quantum, but a nightmare with light.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

For you and others that wanted a SP video, I only have 160 on test so It wont go as far as it does on live, but it's pretty much the basic idea.

You'll notice big changes to the iconic innate stat powers as well, such as 200+ defence and toughness

And there are changes to the top two rows of innates in the weapon stats, +9 might instead of +5 and +40 defence instead +10

• Like x 1
  19. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

In gates as of now i find the 1st 2 bosses to be the hardest. Thanks for the tips the gates video was good. Are you still showing videos with different powers.? If you are can you show me some videos of earth. With pets and jackhammer, upveal, and other earth powers.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Excellent recap and summary. Thanks for posting this!
    • Like x 6