Request: Adam West Batman

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by VerifyinTr1gIDs, Apr 4, 2015.

1. VerifyinTr1gIDs New Player

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would be cool to have an Adam West Batman (AKA goofy old TV Batman) in the game. Maybe as an exobyte.
    • Like x 4
  2. CajunKhan Well-Known Player

They would have to add a pudgy body-type to the game. That would actually be welcome, because I'd like to make Penguin and Gaslight-Joker based characters.
    • Like x 3
  3. VerifyinTr1gIDs New Player

I would enjoy seeing the pudgy body type.

However, the inclusion of an Adam West Batman might bring up more than Powers, Weapons, and Movement. If we can get a mod to move this thread, that would be great.
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

Let the fat hero worship commence.
    Pudgy body style +100.
    • Like x 3
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

If anyone on USPS is interested in the name Adam West, my league mate has it. PM me with offers ;)
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yes!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. GoldMaul New Player

Fat people suck.

Make them a vampire.

WE NEED VAMPIRIC POWERS!
  8. VerifyinTr1gIDs New Player

Twilight sucks.

Make them super sized.

WE NEED MCDONALDS POWERS!
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

He said vampire powers, not sparkling Tinker Bell fairy lame teenage angst powers.
  10. VerifyinTr1gIDs New Player

As long as that association exists, I don't like it. I think it's overdone.
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Those aren't vampires. They have only been around a minute. Real vampire lore has been around hundreds of years.
  12. Errorcode1058 New Player

[IMG]

Holy Great Idea...Batman.

To be honest, I'm still a little upset that he has never been asked to do voice work in this game...or to make a cameo in any of the film adaptations. I've followed Adam West's career a bit. The guy would pretty much do just about anything for a buck. We had Casey Casum (sp?...who played Robin on the old Superfriends cartoon) as Jack Ryder until his passing...why is West's equally off beat and way cooler interpretation of a DC Icon so taboo?

The emphasis on New 52 styled storylines and characterizations does not allow for the lighthearted ridiculousness of the genre which I love. The only stabs at humor within this game come from the names of the feats.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. GoldMaul New Player

Twilight does indeed suck.

BUT Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Vampire The Masquerade does not.
  14. Errorcode1058 New Player

And the real reason for the delay of Captain Marvel's (Shazam's) Legends debut is...

[IMG]

BTW: Titanic Trenton Survival Mode FTW!!!
    • Like x 3
  15. VerifyinTr1gIDs New Player

I don't know. There's a very thin line between crappy vampire fiction and good vampire fiction. I'm not totally convinced the examples GoldMaul are good (I prefer less popular vampire stuff like BlazBlue, Castlevania, Legacy of Kain, and anything Christopher Moore writes).

Just go with the canonical DC comic setting/style of Earth 43 (not affiliated with Rule 43), and I won't be able to complain due to it making sense with the franchise. And make your own thread please. I don't need a vampire discussion cluttering up my Adam West and pudgy body types discussion.
    • Like x 1
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I believe the Daring Vigilante head piece is West's Batman.
  17. Zeo Committed Player

Or this guy

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Errorcode1058 New Player

He should have been the voice and style design for one of the Batmen in The Nexus. Campy Batman. A treat specially made for us villain types.

Seeing as it looks like we may be going back to Nexus over and over in future DLC's, do the developers have any idea how many times I would replay a Nexus Duo or Alert if I could end up chasing down an Adam West Batman?
    • Like x 1
  19. GoldMaul New Player

Well, like anything, what people consider good is relative to their tastes.
  20. John Brawler Committed Player

as much of a fan i am of adam west and his batman... hell... no. devs will see this and say, "hmm... well, we were gonna put this character in legends... but... screw it! more batman skins!"