Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Shifty Committed Player

I haven't really freezes like anyone else.Ive been able to do my t6 content :D. My ps3 is op AF xD
  2. Killswitch Enrage New Player

Well, It is 4:30 on Good Friday and it doesn't seem as though US PSN is going to grant approval to make it a Happy Easter for us PS3 players....what a shame that on a holiday weekend we are still hampered by this crap. I guess if the approval is coming from someone on the left coast, we still have time. #FingersCrossed
    • Like x 1
  3. scarlettw Active Player

thanks team , nice the fix is here XD
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The new client has been deployed to US PS3.
    • Like x 7
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Will this be coming out Today, or during normal reset tomorrow morning?
    Edit: Never mind Question answered.
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

[IMG]

Tonight is Survival Mode night for me !!!
    • Like x 3
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It's out right now !

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Shifty Committed Player

Hell yeah! grinding tonight when I get home!!!!
  9. KomarnoMan Well-Known Player

The problem with this game is that the creators have no respect or conscience in their total disregard for us users - their customers. For anyone who makes the ignorant remark "let the buyer beware" isn't really addressing reality. Large international companies have a moral obligation to provide us with a decent product. Sony has failed us in that regard. Their attitude towards use is totally disgraceful and it's going to cost them dearly in the end.
  10. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

When's EUPS getting fixed!?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PS3 was fixed earlier this morning.

We are looking at doing something for members who logged in on PS3 since GU 46. We'll share next week.
    • Like x 7
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

OMG, OMG, finally, F the husband, going to grind the hell out of the content tonight lol. Got to catch up with my league mates :p
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Oh I didn't know. :)

Thankyou Mepps for the reply.
  14. PhantomFox New Player

Thank you, Mepps. It means a lot to hear that you're thinking of us
  15. afvc623 New Player

Thank you for fixing this annoying/frustrating problem.Everything's been working perfect now,ran like 4 raids no freezes.And as the other guy said,It means alot to hear that you guys are thinking of us.Thank you
    • Like x 1
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Thanks a lot for the hotfix Mepps! :) Dcuo works perfectly on ps3 now. And something for all of us on ps3? Wow, thank you!
  17. MAD ONE New Player

Played yesterday for about 5 hours without any problems,seems the problem is solved. Thanks for the fix guys.
  18. Guilty_iNNOCENCE8o8 New Player

And Legends PvE? Feeeeeattttsssssssss!! :D
  19. RealGODofWar New Player

I have experienced no more issues. Thanks for the fix devs.
  20. Treskar Committed Player

17 HOURS. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM!.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHheheheh heheheh ....PINKY AND THE BRAIN one dah dah dah dah. dah dah dah.... heheh....*is sedated and added to the padded room for a while*