Downtime US Server Downtime - April 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1ndab0x176 New Player

Enjoy your$2.50. That's how much u lost, membership cost .50ยข per day lol.
  2. Doctor Light New Player

3. StormPoet New Player

Agreed but when there is obviously major issues being caused that keeps players from playing the game then imo they need to get it done when they can regardless of what we want. The fact is that there is no way around affecting someone's playtime hours somewhere. They have rights to a normal work schedule just like other people which means they are going to do things like this when they are... at work... omg... such a novel idea. People need to get real and get over it. They do the best they can with what they have. Couple that with a new company taking over the game and its going to take time for things to smooth out.
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

just try USPC servers are up But The World is Down.
    Not bad Considering they still have about Two Hours Left.
  5. dcummoplayer New Player

This is the only game I play on PS. No need to get the 4 just for 1 game
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I've had the impression for a long time that they don't have enough resources. We were promised when Daybreak took over that meant more resources available to all games. So far, I've seen less instead of more; policies changed to lower the bar for support related issues, and hours seem to have reduced for employees all around (just my impression). Unless this is a less is more thing, I don't see how this helps customers and keeps us happy playing the games... ;)

If my impressions are correct, it's not a bad thing to reduce workload for employees, but it also helps to then hire more employees to take over the gaps in support/development/etc.
  7. 1ndab0x176 New Player

Real easy tip for those trying to figure out times. Go to your app store on your phone and download a world time converter, pick any city in California and check what time it is there. Then compare it to your current time. Problem solved.
  8. denverweise Well-Known Player

let's all speculate what the fix is for!!!
    maybe this will be the pvp breakout fix?
    oh oh oh, maybe they'll nerf quantum and celestial so other power types can compare!
    orrrrrr maybe I'll get some rude responses from trolls...
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Or just count 4 hours. lol Also the tweets on the right in the forum. Right now it say 3 hours so one hour left.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lair's Ghost New Player

I just have a few questions for whoever is running things; How hard is it for you to have on your site where it says server status that when u cant log into the game that is says down instead of misleading players to think that they can play when in reality they can not. i have checked several daybreak server status sites and they all say they servers are up, yet when you try to log in it says world down. This is one of those communication issues i was talking about in my last post when servers were down. Once again they take are money and then broadcast confusion. don't get me wrong it's a good and fun game and i will continue to play for those reasons, but i would like to see a better business ethic from you guys concerning your paying player base. we are not asking for much when you really look at it. we would like a game that works more often than not, which we have, but when you take it down, some clear communication and clear information on your sites concerning the status of things would be nice, especially when most of your scheduled downtime notices say "can last up to however many hours" cause put like that means it could be as short as a few seconds "but we all know that won't happen but anything is possible" to longer than u actually intend, so reflect that on your site. i am sure your players will thank you more for that than auras we have to buy
  11. Morcra Committed Player

speaking of membership i need to pay mines today. which should take up a good hour of my time. already wasted 2 hours c:

have a great waiting time peoples c:
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

They'll not nerf quantum or celestial stop asking for that.
    people need to stop asking for nerfs so The Gu can actully have stuff about the game Not the powers that we have to go through every update.
    • Like x 1
  13. Cabala New Player

they are doing a fine job. i played another super hero game full of cites and heroes and villains for years, from start to finish in fact. those folks had complications and bugs to the very end. its the inconsistent and inconvenient days picked that is annoying :) tho i suppose not everyone can be pleased; but perhaps a day that consistently has the lowest amount of players.
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

10:57 am est and still down. Not surprised at all.........
  15. MonkeyZehn New Player

I had the same thing happen, it is time sensitive. If you activated at 11am or 3pm you have to wait till that time on that day. I usually go for the day after it's due and I have had no probs since.
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they still got about an hour and 26 mins to go.
  17. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

who said this was a fix or something like that?
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is server maintenance. The freezing issues must be addressed with a new client hotfix, which will be a small download one approved. Completely unrelated.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS is online. US PC is still offline as scheduled.
  20. FallenAngel0606 New Player

its been more then 5 hours, is their a new time for when it will come back on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.