Downtime US Server Downtime - April 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morcra Committed Player

did u go to the market and presss the thing that says "get 500 w/e"
  2. Ty'lur New Player

Is it really going to take 6 hours for it to come back on?
  3. DJtanner New Player

What is this 'day off' of which you speak? :)
  4. SpartanLocke or Luscious2 New Player

5. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts....
  6. Shifty Committed Player

idk about pc but ps is up o.o
  7. Cabala New Player

ty for maintaining our servers for a game that brings us so much fun. ty for your dedication to your customers. now can we please talk about the horrible scheduling of your updates and maintenance. seriously can you provide an explanation why you pick such awful times.
  8. Shifty Committed Player

So far looks like voice chats are down for USPS.. haha
  9. Shifty Committed Player

everyones friends list also appears to be empty as well.
  10. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

Yeah, on your timezone. Here's from 10 am to 2 pm. And I'll have to go shopping with wifey and daughter, so, huge waste.
  11. Bryan Rolon New Player

Well USPC is still down i think they're gonna shutdown all the servers and restart them to not have these weird problems. :(
  12. cybershock2 New Player

it 10:16 and it been down since a little after 7
  13. MaximRider New Player

Sooo I live in Indiana, so what time will the game be back up? At like 11?
  14. Doctor Light New Player

I'm in pacific time and the maintenance still has close to two hours left within the time they specified that it would be completed.
  15. STRIKER New Player

I live on eastern time anyone know when exactly the game will be back online and if it will be today?
  16. StormPoet New Player

Ummm... you realize that maintenance is a normal part of providing a service like this? They are not obligated to give anything to make up for "paid players" lost time. I guarantee its somewhere in the agreement you automatically sign by subscribing that regular maintenance is sometimes necessary. That includes extended maintenance times that can go up to like 12 hours without requiring compensation.
    • Like x 1
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It is in the agreement. That does not mean there is no room for improvement to announcements and scheduled downtime. Other games handle those a lot better than this one does.
  18. FlowerFly New Player

• Like x 1
  19. Criminal Matrix New Player

No, not even the Devs can give you an EXACT time, but... as far as eastern, it should be around 11:30am
  20. BurningSun1221 New Player

In EDT, when will the game be back up?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.