Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. afvc623 New Player

Frozen like 15 times now.No matter what I do...Just flying around in HOD or just chatting...or WHILE IN A RAID WITH THE BOSS ALMOST DOWN.Its getting annoying.What a waste of time...
    • Like x 3
  2. xXS0EXx Committed Player

I can confirm that is happening on both ps3 and ps4.
  3. RealGODofWar New Player

I'm scared to play. My playstation hard freezing constantly is not a good thing.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lky7Clvr New Player

I did LnW with a PUG group 4 of us had ps3 and us 4 froze about 8 times a piece before ever beginning the last boss.. Maybe if you had your test server on all the systems playing the game and not just PC you guys would actually have ligitamate test data.. Seriously haven't froze in months.. Needless to say I won't be reupping my subscription.. Never once have a paid for garbage like this and not been compensated for being a pissed off customer..
    • Like x 2
  5. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Lol, my ps3 has hard froze 26 times since gu46 update in all forms of content from Dox to the AF2 daily solo. Worst of all has been Legends PvE Bludhaven as we speak I am on hard freeze #9 of this instance..... fingers crossed but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
    • Like x 1
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Freezes happens less often than this morning but still happens, froze 1 time each 2 hours, kinda annoying now. USPS and toon name: darkscarletx
  7. Flakkjacket New Player

Yesterday: Update downloaded... then could not get online until late evening.
    (I'm starting to wonder just how much downtime I am paying for in total now)

Last night: Random PS3 freeze for no apparent reason, requiring hard reset.

Today: Nothing but a colonoscopy of issues. Like anyone cares that the broker is down when the entire game freezes every single time they log on!!! This is NOT GOOD for our systems!! How about put the WORLD DOWN until it's fixed instead of leaving it up to us to wonder if we are going to freeze again or not!

I think everyone effected, especially paying customers, are entitled to a little incentive for this nonsense!
    • Like x 6
  8. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

…..... yep glad I didn't hold my breath, that makes 10 times in one instance and 27 times since gu46. Time to dust of Diablo I guess :(
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Now it happens again 2 times in a row, I wish this update never came -_- Please fix this devs! I can't play if it freezes all the time.
  10. AngelOfTriumph New Player

Im getting Frozen like every 6 minutes mepps. My name is AngelofTriumph and I am on the ps3 system. I got frozen in gothemwastelands, a few raids, and watchtower...Please fix this asap. I really want my moneys worth out of this game and freezing just repeatedly just doesn't cut it sir. I understand you're just the messenger but I still know you have the contacts to get this stuff properly functioning again.
  11. AngelOfTriumph New Player

My supply isnt working either!!! Please do something about this :)
  12. Vyltran Loyal Player

THIS.
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

So far, the game has frozen on me 3X yesterday and 3X again today using the same toon on random situations whether on a raid or just flying around in the HOD. The only positive is that the game works fine if I switch to another toon but this has never happened before this update :(
  14. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

Had my first out of instance lock up. I was right next to Cathedral Square and got into a fight with a hero... one combo in and freeze.
  15. Giptonian New Player

Mine Froze properly tonight for the first time..Had to unplug my PS3...Whats that about then ?
  16. AngelOfTriumph New Player

Couldn't have put it any better..I spent over 300 dollars in this game smh
  17. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

And now it's just freezing while flying around. Test server needs to be on PS so this doesn't happen every update or dlc...
    • Like x 1
  18. AngelOfTriumph New Player

I know right! im scared to leave my freaking base. I just got forzen going to the watchtower AGAIN!!!...this mess is ridiculous.
  19. Flakkjacket New Player

I take it there's still no point in even trying to play yet?!
  20. JSnaples Committed Player

Yep I been freezing all day Us Ps3 I never freeze anymore now all of a sudden after update I have froze and had to restart my ps3 like 10 times today
    • Like x 1