Mail server not delivering items purchased through broker

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheSchroedinger, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you to those of you providing character names and server. It is very helpful as we investigate!
    • Like x 2
  2. SiiCK1 New Player

Thanks for the help Mepps. I hope this is resolved soon.
  3. SiiCK1 New Player

Cry much? Thank god you're canceling your sub!
  4. TheSchroedinger New Player

If I ever find myself at the point where I'm getting that torqued out of shape about the mere possibility of losing virtual money or virtual items, then it will be time to turn off the game and go find something else to do. None of it's real, and none of it really matters. If you're not having fun at DCUO, then please leave. You'll be doing yourself and us a great favor. As far as not getting the items you pay real-world money to obtain, there are many ways to recoup your loss through legal channels if you are not ultimately provided the merchandise you paid for or a refund.

Is the game perfect? No, but it's still a lot of fun if you know what you're doing. Is the support perfect? Nope, but they're pretty responsive given what they have to manage. Are the gamers themselves perfect? Far from it. I've rarely ever kept company with so many whining brats with such overblown senses of self-entitlement. But that's why I don't pay attention to in-game chat, and it's why I don't usually spend any time on this message board.

That said, I appreciate your efforts, Mepps. Thanks for the updates.
    • Like x 1
  5. metalfenix Committed Player

I've just received all the mails from broker I've been missing since yesterday all of sudden, maybe devs have resolved the issue? any of you have received your missing mails too?
    • Like x 1
  6. TheSchroedinger New Player

Thanks for the word, metalfenix. I'm at work now, but I will check and confirm when I get home.
  7. SiiCK1 New Player

Hopefully it is resolved. I'll find out when I get home.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have identified the issue, and that it will fix itself when we turn broker back on. Broker IS back on on US PC, and anyone on US PC should now have missing mail from the broker. This is unrelated to the renamed-character issue mentioned earlier.
    • Like x 2
  9. Moongrave New Player

I am still Missing the funds for 2 Auras I placed on the Broker Yesterday.
  10. SiiCK1 New Player

So when the broker is turned back on for USPS it should fix itself?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Broker has been re-enabled everywhere, and mail should be in your mailboxes.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheSchroedinger New Player

That's great news, Mepps! Thank you again. I'll check when I get home in a couple hours and will post a follow-up.
  13. metalfenix Committed Player

I bought a brawling weapon on the broker on USPC. So far, so good, item came instantly on the mail.

Thanks for the hard work there (you and the devs)
  14. Sunblaster New Player

I received only the e-mails with the expired itens but I have solded about 4 or 5 rare itens and i didint receive the earning and none mail from it.

Reference Number
    150326-000038
    Status
    Updated BY Customer
    Created
    03/25/2015 06:22 PM
    Updated
    03/25/2015 08:51 PM
    Product
    • DC Universe Online PS3
    Category
    • In-Game Issues
    • Item
    Server
    US PS3
    Character Name
    CrushingYou
  15. rudyta Well-Known Player

thanks mepps
  16. Sunblaster New Player

The problem isnt solve yet, i didnt receive my mails and my earnings and no words from support. I only receive the mails from expired itens.
    Can u please give some attention???? I'm not a free player and I pay for the game.
  17. killercomic Dedicated Player

I just logged on and everything was in the mail.
    Thank You
  18. rudyta Well-Known Player

yes,,, not 100% resolved , i lost my exobytes on broker and not receveid my cash
  19. TheSchroedinger New Player

Mepps, all my mail arrived. Many thanks to you for jumping on this so quickly and keeping us in the loop. Great work!
  20. dumplingshakes New Player

Posted orange, blue, and green nimbus auras this am 7am never got any notification or money and they disappeared.
    ps4 pve server
    character atomictroll