Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. jedirobb Well-Known Player

I actually like the title this way.

Grammar, punctuation and spelling, oh, how the mighty have fallen.
  2. aussiefled New Player

aussie quantumleaper
    watchtower
    twice in 30 mins
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I froze 4 times yesterday, went to sleep hoping it would be fixed but came back online today and i froze 2 times, all in he Hall Of Doom and one in a t6 alert. I'm on ps3, toon name: darkscarletx. Please fix it I want to play my legendary. never froze like that until that update. Thank you.
  4. Gunny New Player

Since the booster gold/Bludhaven update, I have found myself freezing at least once per hour (this is no exaggeration).

Prior to this update, I have never froze in content for almost two years. This speaks less about the PS3 and more about the update. PLEASE investigate this!
    • Like x 7
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Huh...I had a league mate say otherwise. For him, it was the other way around...Maybe it was not due to the update but the number of users jumping on for testing the update out.
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I froze 4 times yesterday, all in the Hall Of Doon and one in a t6 alert. Came online this morning and froze 2 times, again in the Hall Of Doom. I was just moving and flying.
    Toon name: darkscaletx
    USPS3
  7. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I just froze again. There was not nearly as much activity around me the night of the update when I froze twice.
  8. Gunny New Player

^^ Yep, just froze not 10 minutes ago mid-raid. Doesn't seem to be an activity issue
  9. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Discovered Location, for the Patrol Catastrophe mission is unplayable. I tried to finish it again today only to freeze on the third switch. At least the game had the decency to freeze me up on the first one yesterday lol. I guess I'll use this time to figure out how to put comical pics and clips into my posts ;)
  10. TroEL Dedicated Player

I've had no issues.

I'm also on a PS4.
    • Like x 1
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Just saw shutting down the world in 30 minutes in my chat tab so i guess they will fix it ^^
  12. afvc623 New Player

Same here.Except i've frozen like 8-9 times already since update.Once just chatting,the rest in alerts/raids...almost unplayeable.Fix asap devs!I pay for membership!
  13. DcuoRebecca Level 30

14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I'm guessing this is what the shutdown is for ...

If not ... may I add to the other ones I mentioned above, that I've frozen while doing superman bounty, while doing necro, while doing art, while warping between locations ...
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

Yeah, froze 4 times last night, 3 times this morning...
  16. Gunny New Player

Well thanks, It is clearly a PS3 problem.

And before anyone does come in here with their arsehat comments about us needing to upgrade, maybe you should think about us having no problems prior to U46, now borderline unplayable after. We're not near our limit or whatever else you plan to say on the issue. And that many do not feel the need to break out 400 bucks for a new system - especially just to play this game.
    • Like x 3
  17. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Twice for me yesterday before I decided to call it a night. Today I thought I got disconnected due to inactivity but it said server shutting down. So no new freezes today (yet). All I noticed was that the vehicles were all red in Gotham and my character was also red when I was changing the styles.
  18. Revoemag Committed Player

Something similar happened to me..I changed my style and then my character has an over lay of the original style with my new style..it was like I had a clone but we where within each other...trippy stuff..
  19. Pez Fedora Developer

We're investigating the freezing happening on PS3.
    • Like x 2
  20. ArchibaldIII New Player

I've had several temporary freezes on PS4 talking to vendors, catches up eventually. Also seen black squares appearing in Spark of Parallax.
    • Like x 1