Mail server not delivering items purchased through broker

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheSchroedinger, Mar 25, 2015.

1. rudyta Well-Known Player

EUPC, hero
    name , °°sandra2020°°

i bought 1 aura nimbus from broker and not receveid the mail ,,,, please fix it
    • Like x 1
  2. rudyta Well-Known Player

Reference #150326-000283
    • Like x 1
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Mepps also said

Thanks. It looks like it can also impact players that have names used on other servers. We are working on fixes.
  4. JediMoonKnight New Player

Yes. And? Nothing about name changes there....
  5. Sionn Committed Player

If their poorly ran support team thinks anything about a character's name is involved, they'll fix nothing.
  6. Dene Devoted Player

its both things affecting it
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I had the opposite happen:
    I put an Aura at the Broker, fee taken, item removed from inventorty, item at the Broker, so far all normal.

Few minutes later the Aura was gone from Broker, but I didn't get the Money for selling it and I didn't recieve the mail, that it has been sold.

I allready sent in a support-ticket.

I never renaimed that char.
  8. SiiCK1 New Player

Same here! Please help!
    Ticket #: 150326-000320
    USPS4
    Hero Name: SiiCK1
    • Like x 1
  9. Moongrave New Player

I sent in a Ticket too and was referred to here also.
  10. kawe Loyal Player

My character affected hasen't renamed since it's creation over 3 year ago. ):
  11. JediMoonKnight New Player

No, it's not. It's not even a coincidence. It's incidental.

Read all the posts before posting heresay and muddying the waters.

Using a name on other servers isn't name change. Read.
  12. Larry Labotomy Level 30

Put a green smoke aura on the broker around 4:00 am US eastern time. The item is no longer in "My Wares" and i've yet to recieve my payment or notification that i sold the item in my mail.

Server: USPC
    Character Name: SGT Powder
    Support Ticket Number: #150326-000368
    • Like x 1
  13. Wolfwood67 New Player

Happened to me as well, twice in a row ....

Server: USPC
    Character Name: Grieverer
    Ticket Number: 150326-000377
    • Like x 1
  14. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

It would probably be best if you guys either take down the servers again or update the MOTD to explain the broker issue. Otherwise more and more people are going to buy items and not get them; and only increase the stack of tickets you already have.
    • Like x 2
  15. killercomic Dedicated Player

I have never renamed my character and I'm having this issue. My IGN is Atomic Shinobi and I purchased 3 items in the broker last night and never received any mail.
    I logged in before shutdown this morning and nothing.
    I just logged in again and nothing.
    • Like x 1
  16. SiiCK1 New Player

I logged in this morning to check if I have received my 30+ million in game cash and guess what? NOPE! I really hope we get our items or cash that is owed to us and not a SORRY. (Fingers crossed)
  17. Sionn Committed Player

If characters with the same name on other servers are causing issues with mail, then that might explain why all my replay badges disappeared. I certainly haven't used any in awhile for anything.
  18. SiiCK1 New Player

So someone else on another server has my money? Nooooo! LOL
  19. Sunblaster New Player

There's an estimated time for this fix or we have to wait in the absolute dark and alone?
  20. CTRL New Player

purchased items from broker after gu46 went live and before the 45 minute reboot. Haven't purchased anything since the reboot and havent recieved my items as of yet. Have recieved mail to and from alts though.