Bludhaven Legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DustyAnkh, Mar 25, 2015.

1. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Bludhaven has always been pretty annoying. I expected this to be no different. Sadly, I couldn't even get the speed feat in the first run we did before the server went down again. It's looking like another 25-35 minute alert. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    • Like x 3
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

I like this level of difficulty its at.

Edit: Got the speed feat on the first try.
    • Like x 1
  3. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Wow, really ? What were the 4 characters y'all were using ?
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

I for one am simply tired of these things taking SO DARN LONG. Even with a GOOD group who KNOWS their toons & powers, Blud takes nearly 25 minutes to run. They actually ADDED 5 minutes to the Speed Feat for Blud b/c 20 was found to be almost unattainable by FANSTASTIC groups. This is ridiculous.

We are running A-List Supers in here. Superman. Batman. Lex Luthor. Bizarro. THIS SHOULD BE A CAKEWALK. I honestly, really, truly, want to FACESTOMP this stuff. Mutant alligators and dogs should NOT be eating Donna Troy for lunch. I'm not asking to nerf the adds. Rather, turn up the damage on the Supers or *better yet* cut down on the amount of silly bull like carrying 15 boxes in Bludhaven (or OMG 80 Scientists in Smallville!!!!).

LPVE is a FANTASTIC idea. But seriously, these maps should be balanced to take under 15 with a great team, 20-25 with lousy pugs.

I would totally replay this, spam it back-to-back WITH REPLAYS if the maps didn't take so long.
    • Like x 5
  5. Captain Neos Committed Player

The mobs should have their range reduced, it's ridiculous trying to grab a crate having cleared a whole group only to be prevented by a chemoid that spotted you 5 clicks away.
    • Like x 7
  6. MrB Dedicated Player

I was using lex for the feat, had kilowog, and 2 johs stewards.
    My gear was so broken though, we died quite a few times. It was like $300 to repair each piece.

Ps i think there should not be a lock on PVEL because i can win 3 pvp fights in the time it takes to do 1 of these
    • Like x 1
  7. ChuckLess New Player

I was so looking forward to Legends PVE. Nothing but a let down time and again.

When are the Devs gonna get it? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!
  8. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Completely agree. We were 34 seconds off the speed feat. Just another letdown.
  9. LanternKG New Player

I got speed feat first try too on an alt. It was also a pug, but it was clear that the others were not noobs. I was Felix Faust, the other were league mates using Lex and Bizarro. I can't remeber the last member but I'm pretty sure he was also a villain. It's funny I even thought to myself while playing "wow, I thought this would be harder lol"

Then I signed on another alt and although we didn't get speed feat cuz a few dc'd, it went fairly smooth. I was Wonder Woman, with a Wonder Girl, Hal and I think a few Banes.

Then I signed on my main and have froze 4 times in a few short amount of time and got frustrated and turned the game off and came on here lol.
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Got the speed feat every run it's about 25-28 minutes to beat it though.
  11. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

So far I've gotten all the feats for Bludhaven by PUGGING except for the ones that require some legends skins I don't have yet: Steel, Green Arrow, & Deathstroke....my marks of legends are waiting...soon I'll be legendary again...soon...:D
  12. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I think the communication of whats wanted and whats given here are an entire mis match between devs and users.

Users who wanted legends in pve wanted powerful pve characters.
    We were careful and cautious when we underleveled it.
    The heros and villains we admired while leveling up should be able to thrash it and rip it a new one, thats why they sent us to do it, it was grunt work.

I'm guessing the developers think we wanted this to feel like a harrowing experiences fighting no-name randoms and eventually succeeding.

If I see lex and superman fighting together I expect a greater villain then a big chemoid.
  13. TayTay16 New Player

Just ran LPVE. Completely bugged out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I found it to be surprisingly fun even with a few screwy partners.

Lots of KO's but it didn't annoy me like the regular alert did the last times I did it (which was a long time ago).
  15. Morsy808 Committed Player

I don't even bother with these legends arenas. Legend characters are massively weak in them and feels like I'm just spamming nerf batons. Every time I tried the assassins one, no group got past the first room.
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

A question I never got around to asking about LPVE Area 51.

Why was it that all the Kryptonians (Supes, Zod, Ursa, and Supergirl) got block but Power Girl didn't?
  17. Ch3wtobacco New Player

Bludhaven = Fugliest map ever...LET IT DIE
    • Like x 2
  18. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I actually found it to be surprisingly easy, the part I was predicting to be hard where you destroy the 8 containers in the vat full of adds was not hard at all, it was a league run though not a pug run. The thing that kinda erked me though was we ran it twice both times easily had the speed feat and none of us received it.
    • Like x 1
  19. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I thought it was easy. 26 minutes first run I froze on that, 22 minutes second. Speed feat is way too easy to get. We werent even trying for speed feat. Should be more challenging to get. Ran wonder girl, saintwalker, joker and bane 4 26 minute run. Lex, bizarro, huntress and robin second run. It was a LFG group. Large crocs by the tanks are awesome btw.
  20. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Are people really that bad at playing this game?

Ran it once yesterday, bizarro, lex, steel and... Someone else. 0 deaths and speed feat, 20 mins 30 seconds completion time.
    This really is not hard. Fight sensibly, block when you get low on health and stick together.
    Please don't make it any easier for people who can't be bothered to play smart.

Cheers!
    • Like x 2