Livestream Preview: Munitions! Guts AND Glory Required.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hai New Player

munition very op artillery crit for 200k pls nerf nao
    • Like x 1
  2. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

This is all I thought of when I read that :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

At least I know how puns work. :p Poor Moses.
    • Like x 1
  4. AirTimer New Player

Obvious question for someone who doesn't have a credit card or paypal (for me cash is king) - Yes, I'm ENJOYING the game as a free
    player... it still rocks... anyways my question is: for the new Munition power... do you need a membership? If so... That's fine by me!
    Thanks devs for a great game!
  5. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

[IMG]Would have been awesome to get preview on Friday the 13 being as it is the 13th power ;:eek: Jason for halloween event xD after all he is a dc icon ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You need to either be a member or buy it for 600 SC/MC when it's released.
    • Like x 1
  7. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Rocket propelled grenades?
    .50 anti-tank sniper rifles?
    Shotguns?
    Grenade Launchers?
    Claymores?
    Molotovs or fragmentation grenades?

Just imagine everything that can be used for the super charges~
    Gatling guns or who knows maybe two light machine guns
    Tanks
    Battleships?
    Air Strikes?
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

Will be probably a FREE power.
  9. pesniles Active Player

mode faping
  10. SheerFaith Committed Player

So DCUO goes Call of Duty?
  11. Miroclaw New Player

Im very curious to see how exactly Munitions are different from Gadgets. Its an ok idea i guess but i think there are a lot more u could have come up with to bring some innovation. Like creating new storylines for the first 30 Lvls. Creating a new character gets exhausting and the repetitive missions seem kina "greyish" after a while. Im up for new storys, missions, costumes and weapons more than new powers but its ok if most players were waiting for something like this.
  12. Aeon_Max New Player

finally...i hope there is a difference to gadgets like special of this power is to power up weapon attacks.. couldbe then many different loadouts and usages for that power... im very excited about this power..waitin too long for that..pls dont be an another DoT/Burst power..sth new is needed
  13. kaktusak022 New Player

And I just wan to ask will it be a DLC power or marketplace power
  14. AirTimer New Player

Still looking forward to seeing the new power(s) In action even if it has to be from the "side-lines"
  15. GLJett New Player

It will be a marketplace power. Powers are no longer tied to DLC's.
    • Like x 2
  16. Schnoz New Player

What type of shirt is that and how do you get it
  17. speedster1981 Committed Player

Munitions sounds good but I would've preferred to see Atomic release before munitions.
    • Like x 3
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I really have to see this to fully understand it, because right now I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around how a power based on weapons usage is supposed to seamlessly function with all of the weapon choices that are in the game. I guess it revolves around animations of your character putting away whatever weapon you've decided to go with and pulling out others to do their power attacks. Perhaps I've answered my own question then, because just about every power kind of does that. I guess my real question is close to what was asked above, is what color will it be for basic weapon attacks and will it have any kind of power effects to go with that. For instance, I have a nature character with a rifle for a weapon and it shoots these leafy bursts, or my mental powered character shoots purple bullets with his dual pistols that look a bit like they are psychically charged. Not seeing much room for any cool effects in just normal weapon usage with this power set, but as I said I have to see it before making a full judgement.
    • Like x 1
  19. Crescent Owl New Player

I'm curious to see if will be like Hard Light where you can do infinite combos. Like will it be able to do a streamlessly combo from Weapon Master into powers. I'm kind of curious how this power plays out?
    • Like x 2
  20. obsidian5555 New Player