USPC - Villains - Solstice is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Teezax, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Zaci New Player

Join now get a free hug!

:oops:
    Disclaimer
    Hugs may not be available in all locations. No other warranty expressed or implied. Offer extended to only 18 to 266. Do not hug while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. User assumes all responsibility. Solstice is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Reproduction is strictly prohibited. Parental advisory - may contain explicit lyrics, materials, actions and language that some readers, viewers and attendees may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised but not allowed. Keep away from sunlight, hydrate often. Keep away from pets and animals, people under 18 will be fed to said pets and animals. No money down to join now. No limit on hugs. Offer null and void to ugly people.
    • Like x 1
  2. Teezax New Player

3. Zaci New Player

4. brimian New Player

Am I to late for the hug? Oh never mind, offer would be nulled...

I'm a player returning to the game, have a 27 earth tank (Brick Boulder) and leveling a quantum troll (Niki Neutrino). May I join?
    • Like x 1
  5. Zaci New Player

6. Zaci New Player

7. Black Ice 559 New Player

i would like to join
  8. dedgurl New Player

Hi. I just signed up on your website. I'm interested in joining your USPC Villains league. Please let me know who to contact. My villain name is DMonica.
  9. Zaci New Player

We will try to contact you when we you are on!
  10. dedgurl New Player

Thank you. I should be around on Saturday.
  11. dedgurl New Player

How many active members does your USPC/Villains league have? Hoping to find a large enough league that I don't have to keep pugging duos and alerts.
  12. dedgurl New Player

A larger league has recruited me. Sorry.
  13. Zaci New Player

Not a problem.
  14. Zaci New Player

• Like x 1
  15. Vengeance75 New Player

Very interested in joining.
    Just started playing a couple of days ago.
    My character's name is Demons Grin.
    • Like x 1
  16. Milesz New Player

hi there. :eek: you guys still recruiting. Also 1 question, do i need to have a mic? mandatory( hope not like, the other leagues >.>)

*update* nvm, just saw on your page recruitment page you guys not accepting anymore. :( . and back to looking