No sports styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Wrestling singlet like Hawk used to wear in college.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheChromeKnight Well-Known Player

Careful what you ask for. Who knows what direction it could lead... Just saying :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I don't care. As far as my personal feelings I can not and never will understand why most men enjoy sitting in front of a television for hours watching a group of other men play a game on a field. Boring crap if you ask me. And what in the sam hell are they getting so excited about when they scream at the screen?? What effect could it possibly have on your life if the team your rooting for wins or loses? How could this ever possibly hold any level of importance??

I've always put my focus toward much more interesting and fun things, martial arts, weight lifting, woman, science, games (you know the ones that I actually get to play... Myself).

But as far as if they introduce styles for them... Meh, whatever. Makes no difference to me....except for the speedo suggestion, that one is a resounding hell no from me.
    • Like x 1
  4. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

Same reason the Romans pitted men against men to slaughter and be slaughtered.Entertanment and Sport.There's always going to be some action or goings on or somthing shiny to keep someones and the masses attention that someone else can make a profit out of if not for no reason at all.
  5. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

You know if you want to bash a broken game you can make your own threads, you don't have to belittle and rank on someone else's idea/suggestion/request.
  6. Circe New Player

I really, really want a baseball uniform for one of my characters right about now. :(
  7. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

8. CH13F New Player

of course more styles needed, but i d first prefer them to change this "nerd-ish" male hairs first. cant put off my mask or helmet. because hairs re..... i dont have to say it. at least female hairs somehow sexy.
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I want to recreate my old football uniform
  10. Errorcode1058 New Player

We need baseball jerseys to coincide with the release of Serums/Steroids. Also, I would like emblem numbers to go up to 99.
  11. nortonp74 New Player

I agree to this and many other style choices. How can there be gender restrictions in this day and age. Not to mention the original format of the game was for all of us to be humans affected by the exobytes… not to be the OG characters of the natural story line.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Welcome back, Circe. It's been a while.

j/k
    • Like x 1
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

ok Who dug up this thread?
    has
    Circe
    and
    Little Sister
    in it neither who play any longer

felt like time traveling :D
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thats what i said when i saw the name before seeing how old the thread was
  16. BumblingB I got better.

OMG, I thought Circe was back and then I saw the date.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Something like this would make more sense than half the styles we have. It always baffled me how they consistently released these ridiculous looking robotic armor suits that nobody wears.

A superhero in DC is likely to go to a baseball game once in awhile. He is not likely joining Star Trek Enterprise and shooting lasers on the moon in the name of the common wealth.

Most characters don't wear ANY armor in DC because if something hits them... it's probably going to be a punch from god himself, an atomic bomb, or some kind of magic that makes you fall in love with a toothbrush. They're pretty much all screwed regardless.

The next gearset should be more cool and casual I think.
    • Like x 1