The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Battle stone as well as cabbot I've made in the past and mostly with starter styles so look around in the war room and you should be fine (especially for your top picture.)

For Diehard I can show you all the options in person if you're on USPS add diehard. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Laz523 Well-Known Player

ok going to add you now
  3. QwertyBeyond New Player

[IMG]

Here to the rescue!...oooh wrong world.

[IMG]

There we go.
  4. MrChamploo Level 30

5. MrChamploo Level 30

I did it guys! Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  6. LordMarvel New Player

Some pics of my character from today. - Might give him long hair later, try to make him look like Dwayne Johnson on Hercules. :)

Fully armored: Use this armor whenever I'm doing an Alert or somethin, not sure why. :D
    [IMG]

And my occasional free-roam outfit.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Perseus Chase Committed Player

How do you take a picture without all those text showing up?
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

There is an option in setting to hide hud during gameplay.
    • Like x 1
  9. Exorix Well-Known Player

I recently decided to put together a family photo with all of my characters (that I play with any regularity). Here is the result:

[IMG]

Those costumes have gone through some minor revisions since the picture was built, but nothing too drastic. I like their looks too much to change them. :p
    • Like x 3
  10. whatsinaname4 New Player

Thank you very much.

Another request if anyone can oblige: I cannot for the life of me find either the kabuki mask or the league of assassins mask on females. If anyone has pics of these I would love to compare and contrast them.

My long term goal is to make a very unique sorcerer, but a good face mask is necessary to the look.

Thanks again
  11. Darth Malgus New Player

hi there. please tell me what styles are needed for that would make Darth Malgus:)
  12. Darth Malgus New Player

How u make it dude?
  13. Sbel Devoted Player

Here's League of Assassins mask on a female character.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-new-costume-contest.143/page-76#post-2215886
    • Like x 1
  14. Exorix Well-Known Player

...and here's the Kabuki Mask on a female. I chose some pretty outrageous colours so you could see the colour areas.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. bindi Well-Known Player

messing around making a few marvel women.. i've seen a couple Ms Marvel toons (no Captain Marvel though), but i've never come across a Spider Woman or Elektra in-game

Captain Marvel
    [IMG]

Spider Woman
    [IMG]

Elektra
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. whatsinaname4 New Player

17. Super vindicator Active Player

Super Vindicator's current outfit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Plus two of my Alts

Alien Winter
    [IMG]

and The Rocketman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Evidenze New Player

Decided to have my take on a Deathstroke inspired look.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. LanternPlayer23 New Player

My quantum toon Nebulana , I love he style although I think I could use some new gloves any suggestions?
    [IMG]
  20. QwertyBeyond New Player

Is it just me or is everyone also getting the same problem? Cant see the pic...
    • Like x 2