Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. BattleAngel New Player

Its ok if you cant dance....
    [IMG]

As long as you know how to WRECK!!!
    [IMG]

Validated can teach you both if you're
    - 18+ years old
    - drama free
    - play both roles, not preferred
    - have some sort of communication (mic/keyboard)
    - drama free
    Feel free to contact, BroadSt Bully, Akiko Tsunami, Sterlite, Lacedog, Juxes or myself (Battle Angel) in game
    • Like x 1
  2. IxKN1GHTWOLFxI New Player

Hello Validated, I am new here but I took the initiative (finally) to register and look to join a league who is mature, friendly, and active. I have been playing since 2011 but took a 2-3 year hiatus. I have six toons all level 30 for each mentor but my mains are for Lex Luthor and Batman. ATM, I am playing on my Lex Luthor villain lvl 30 CR is 66 Fire damage/tank but can also heal. I have ran a good amount of raids and alerts so I know what to do. I do not leave anyone behind and always stick up for the little guy if I see he is being overtaken in a fight. I am 33 years of age a father of three and a husband now for 9 years (together for 11 years) we met within the first Socom game back on the PS2 so you can say we are a family of gamers. My wife plays too she has a lvl 30 villain plant/healer and we run lots of duos together. We were both in a league but it was dead. Literally no one gets on at all but us. We play USPS and both on the PS3 but soon PS4 we do have mics as well.

Again, just looking for a league who is friendly, mature, and active. A league we can join and conquer many foes together.

My PSN ID is lxKN1GHTWOLFxl and my toon name I am on mostly is my villain Brim and my hero Hyroji but mostly Brim
  3. BattleAngel New Player

We'll be glad to have you and your wife aboard, but we are HEROES, not villains...if interested contact BroadSt Bully, Akiko Tsunami, Sterlite, Lacedog, Juxes or myself (Battle Angel) in game with a tell or mail...hope to see you soon
  4. IxKN1GHTWOLFxI New Player

Awesome to hear! Will sent FR and message to you or one of the others today in game. I can always include my hero Hyroji who is lvl 30 but his CR I believe is like 32 or below I never really worked on anyones CR except for Brim. I got him to CR 66 in two weeks or so
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

I'd say we prefer you can play both roles, but it isn't required.

Sweet dance moves definitely are require though.
  6. BattleAngel New Player

oops...just caught that
  7. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Hey! You There! No not you, not you, but yeah You! Do you like DCUO? are you over 18? is your name not jerome? Than boy do we have the place for you, so join Validated and experience the wonders of DC like never before. If Interested contact someone in this thread and we will try and get in touch with you.
  8. hollowfighter123 New Player

do you guys do league runs?
  9. hollowfighter123 New Player

name is green lantern24
    Cr 113
    HL dps
    hero
    USPS
  10. hollowfighter123 New Player

and i do have a mic
  11. BattleAngel New Player

Yes we do league runs when we have the players available, contact me (Battle Angel) or anyone in this thread
  12. TheKent Well-Known Player

Are you feeling down? Are you needing some friends to pick you back up in the DC Community? Well have no fear, VALIDATED is here.

We are a pretty awesome group of guys and gals looking to add to our numbers.

Minimum requirements needed:
    1) Drama FREE
    2) 18+
    3) CR 50+ (come on, it's not hard to hit 50 :p )
    4) A quickness of the "Dance" emote

If this seems like a great fit for you, feel free to send any of the peeps on the list below a message or in-game mail. Look forward to hearing from ya!!!

The Kent
    Battle Angel
    ShadowBomber
    ROMANCANDEL or Roman Candel
    • Like x 3
  13. Juxes Committed Player

My name is Juxes and I approve of this message
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Juxes Committed Player

Looking for a league to wreck survival mode with while dancing on Jor El's face at the same time ? Well look no further cause Validated got you covered

Join the most super duper awesomeness league ever as we prep you for munitions
    [IMG]
    Give you dance lessons
    [IMG]

While also wrecking content at the same time
    [IMG]

Requirements
    • Must be 18+
    • Drama free
    • Be at least CR 50
    • Willingness to wreck
    • Have some serious dance moves
    • Drama free
    • And did I mention drama free
    Contact: Send an In game mail to The Kent, Shadowbomber, Roman Candel, Battle Angel or even me Juxes, and we'll be sure to get you in.
    • Like x 2
  15. Shadowbomber New Player

Come and have a Dance Party with Us!!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. TheKent Well-Known Player

Join Validated today!

1) Drama FREE
    2) 18+
    3) CR 50+ (come on, it's not hard to hit 50 )

If this seems like a great fit for you, feel free to send any of the peeps on the list below a message or in-game mail. Look forward to hearing from ya!!!

The Kent
    Battle Angel
    ShadowBomber
  17. Juxes Committed Player

Bumpppppp:p
  18. TheKent Well-Known Player

Are you looking for a good time?
    [IMG]

We can keep you up all night long......
    [IMG]

Oh come on, get your head out of the gutter!
    [IMG]

Join Validated today!

1) Drama FREE
    2) 18+
    3) CR 50+ (come on, it's not hard to hit 50 )

The Kent
    Battle Angel
    ShadowBomber
    • Like x 2
  19. TheKent Well-Known Player

20. Shadowbomber New Player

Welcome to one of the Greatest League on DCUO. If you like to play the game and have trouble finding people to play with without the DRAMA and BS. Come check us out!!!

League Requirements
    1. DRAMA FREE DRAMA FREE (keep that out or this league is not for you)
    2. 18+ (we love the younger gamers of the future but not that young)
    3. Must be able to play both roles (anybody can DPS, it's not about the leaderboards sometimes it's the team work
    4. Very important must know how to use DANCE EMOTES

Contact us if your interested, send Tell or Mail to
    The Kent, Juxes, Battle Angel, Stark Fire, Roman Candel,