Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Domi Well-Known Player

Hello, I've been meaning to report this, but I keep forgetting. ^^

Here is my Villain. She is a Small Sprite, Flirty. The One Piece Chest is just messed up ALL over. I have quite a few more pictures, but it doesn't matter what bottom I wear it is just all screwy. Mostly in flight but even standing it is off and the back has a big gap. I'm on USPS.

[IMG]

Standing Still.

[IMG]

In Flight mode. It completely goes out past the character.
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Thanks a lot for taking the time to elaborate. :)

I understand the thoughts behind that change, when the style caused some combinations to bug out.
    But the cuffs were THE part of that style, that made it so unique and a lot of people love that style so much for that specific reason.
    So how about giving us both? A "Split personality - classic cuff" style with the cuffs, which cover the boots, and a "Split personality - covered" with the boots covering the Pants?
    That way People, who like the cuffs, can still wear them with styles, which they are working with, and pick the alternative style, if they clip.
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I was on the EU PS Server and noticed this little area around the Neck where if ur wearing the Cyborg Skin and put on any Shirt that covers the upper part of a female toon the cyborg skin type can be seen through the shirt, When its not supposed to
  4. Kabooki Developer

Hey Pingvinozavr =] At the moment, there isn't a plan to change the visibility of the waist styles on the trench coat chests. The previous visibility was before my time here started up or I could give some insight onto why it may have changed.

In regards to the Kryptonian Medico chest, no news regarding that. We'll take a look at it and see what we can figure out.
    • Like x 2
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Thank you for update. Did you know anything about progress with T3 Kryptonian armor styles being non role specific(Jens said he will look into it a long time ago) or is it not really your field of work?
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Thank you for update. Did you know anything about progress with T3 Kryptonian armor styles being non role specific(Jens said he will look into it a long time ago) or is it not really your field of work?
  7. Kabooki Developer

Sadly, I do not have any information on it. Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to help either after yesterday's events. I do hope things will be looked into further though!
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(
    Best wishes for you.
    • Like x 1
  9. Domi Well-Known Player

Wait… what happened the other day?
  10. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That's awful ! Sorry to hear that :(

Bad decision to get rid of the ones that are actually helpful.
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

12. SkullGang Devoted Player

I think the Ancient Amazon Noble feet on males toons is still bugged from test.
  13. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Sorry to see you go. Do you know who is taking over the problems or are we stuck with them forever, cause of layoffs?
  14. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

15. Bobburt Committed Player

I feel silly about this one. I discovered just now that the third color in the head category is the color of the Spectre-style eyes :oops:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. Kharhaz Committed Player

Have the wings been sorted yet?

They are slanted since the update and just look...horrible!
  17. Supergirly Dedicated Player

So who is taking over? Did anyone take over yet? Some of these style bugs are pretty bad, and I would hate to think that they were just forgotten. :(
  18. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Breast pops through cloak of hades on female toon.
    • Like x 1
  19. Supergirly Dedicated Player

20. Itserikgosh New Player

The noble warrior head piece clips through every hairstyle for the males.