hand blasters not drop in new solo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ch3wtobacco, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Ch3wtobacco New Player

ive ran the new solo 35 times now over 3 diff characters (all HB users) and have yet to see HBs drop of ANY quality...ive gotten every other weapon but not these...also none of my friends have seen them...are they not in there or just for some reason ultra rare?

usps3
  2. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

They're in there, I've gotten them once or twice. The loot table is big, so it's all just luck.
    • Like x 2
  3. Delta795 New Player

Man sometimes I wish you could trade weapons. I'm the direct opposite, looking for DW / MA / Brawling to drop and I keep getting HB!

I feel ya, but yes they do drop.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

HB mainly drop in raids, and alerts, not the solo.
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

You guys noticed the trend here. If you use HB then you won't get them. I am also looking for HB but they never drop for me either. Even in alerts/raids.

I think they drop in the solo as much as any other weapon but it's just not friendly to those who want them as stated in the quote above.
    • Like x 1
  6. Omega Boy Committed Player

Got 98 HB on my first run so they are in there.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ch3wtobacco New Player

why would hb be singled out then Derio?

ive had scads of dw ma and brawl drop delta...

starting to wonder if drop rate is made lower for the weapon youre actually using....kinda nasty if the devs are actually doing that
    • Like x 2
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Maybe its luck. I use HB as my primary weapon. I bought 99hb from vendor, and now all I see are HB dropping for me.
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm looking for MA, 2H & 1H. I keep getting staff, bow, rifle & brawling. Working as intended!
  10. Circe New Player

I'm running way behind lol, but in Themyscira Divided I cannot get the Handblast or Bow to drop for me. I want that Astral style so bad, but I keep getting Staff, One-Handed, Two-Handed, basically all melee weapons.
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I got the hb for my two toons from the solo IL 98
    • Like x 1
  12. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I got 98 Handblasters my very first run and I got 96 handblasters today. They're in there.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah I got multiple bows, sword, staff (actually a Trident), heck pretty much everyweapon multiple times.... but no HB.... the weapon I use. :(
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah when you get multiple copies of every weapon excepted the weapon you do use..... it makes it hard not to think that there is something fishy with the RNG.
    • Like x 2
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

I've got two 96 DW, one 98 HB, one 96 Brawl, one 98 2H, one 96 Shield, one 98 Bow, and on 96 1H so far from the solo. I think I've run it about 20-25 times. I'm waiting for 98 DW and 98 Brawl.
  16. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

So far I have gotten the 100 shield and 100 martial arts from the raids, of course I use a bow and haven't seen a bow drop at all, in solo or raids.

I think this game loves to mess with you, if you have the weapon equipped good luck on it dropping. I have almost wanted to test the system by switching weapons and see if I get lucky and finally get the bow.
  17. X-zero Loyal Player

Seen both the 96 and 98 version. Only seen 96 staff which was dishearting and it was also the first time I realized the place could drop 96 weapons. Also seen 98 brawling, DW, shield, rifle, and one handed.
  18. ApolloMystique New Player

i use HB and got a 100 HB my first raid...but otherwise, it DOES seem as if they never drop for the weapon you have
  19. zeroman New Player

I got them 8 times and do not want nor need them. I do not like hand blasters. I give this thread a 2 only because I understand your pain.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Got HB twice on BB and once on my villain.