Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. DancinViper New Player

I just bought the cr 99 Bewitching Battlesuit back for my toon and it looks like the style needs some adjusting. I have a female toon, flirty personality, monarch small in size. Wearing said back style it looks like its not connected to the body anywhere, like its hovering. you can clearly see it when blocking. There is a little too much air between the backpiece and the toon's body in my opinion. It would look a lot better if it was touching the back somewhere.. I was wearing the cr 99 Bewitching Battlesuit chest style when trying it on, no shoulders.
  2. echo19x New Player

I've notice a difference on the Themysciran battlesuit, the 2nd colour scheme changes the stomach colour with the Wonder symbol and bracelets, its a lot different from what was on pc test.
  3. Kabooki Developer

Hey oasenhoheit, thanks for the heads up with the new HoP raid style helm and other visible face-part helms. I'll take a look into this and see what I can find.

The change with the boots being outside the Split Personality legs is linked to the issue a while back where players with those pants had their legs "miniaturized" so to speak. If I remember correctly, you were one of the players that notified us of this fluke and the silly look it gave to characters. When this was resolved, it caused many of the shoe styles that go above the ankle (such as the Thigh High and Split Personality) to display outside of the pants now.

Our current plan is to keep the boots outside of the pants. Altering the look back under the pants would cause a previously resolved issue with below the ankle shoes, such as Casual style, to display holes in the bottom of the pants instead of shoes.
  4. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

The digital invader flex suit head pice is diff from the rest u can see it when your suit is all white
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Kabooki, any chance you guys will allow waist styles be visible with trench coat chests? I.e. Classic Duster, Detective, Gunslinger, Kryptonian Medico, Split Personality, Trench Coat. It was previosly possible to see other players waist style with those chests. Right now the only trench coat that shows waist style is Vengeful Surgeon.

Also any news about neck part of Kryptonian Medico chest that clips with Striker body type?
    [IMG]
  6. Kabooki Developer

Just double checked a few of these and as of the most current update, Goth Leggings and the Voltaic (Fiery and Cerebral) are all resolved. The weapon styles that were causing character's hands to disappear now have two options for the player upon purchase. They can redeem a style that allows the hands to be displayed and choose a style that allows the hands to be invisible as pictured. The Goth Leggings have been fixed as well so that they don't look odd on the female rear end now.

For the time being, we're continuing with the current appearance of the Valiant Warrior Tiara and Dark Witch Circlet. Some of the new helm styles that just came out with DLC 13 are similar in looks, but should sit above the female hair styles instead of being hidden.

As an extra note, the few following style issues are resolved on the current Live version:

- Cap of Hope/Warth: Now displays properly on Brute and Spark body styles.
    - Sector Incendiary w/Emblems on Females: The Letter emblems display in the center of the chest now instead of off center.
    - Valiant Mask: No longer clips through Spark Male body type faces.

We are looking into the issue with the Cloak of Hades clipping and not allowing color changes for the Spark and Brute body types. We are also looking into the issue with the Exoshirts not displaying as brightly for some players.
    • Like x 4
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Are you aware of the weird arm glitch that happens with the T4 styles ? If not, I will post some pictures. They've been glitched since before Home Turf came out.

Side note: It's nice to see someone finally looking into these style glitches and fixing them, so thank you for that !

EDIT: Okay here are pictures. These are all on Small Sprite Female. I have no idea if they happen on other types.

Heart Of The Lion Chest (Also note above the jeans is see-through)
    [IMG]

The Last Aurochs Chest
    [IMG]

Heart Of The Lion Hands (Pinching)
    [IMG]

Strength Of The Ram Hands (Pinching & See-through parts)
    [IMG]

Spirit Of The Stag Hands (Pinching)
    [IMG]

Compare those all to The Last Aurochs Hands, which seem to be totally fine.
    [IMG]
  8. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm also having trouble with Kabuki Hands. It seems the skin is poking through a lot of it.
    [IMG]

When zooming up close, you can see how they are supposed to fully look.
    [IMG]

The Four Leaf Clover Hoodie is metallic and weird.
    [IMG]

And finally, the Archer set. Since LAUNCH, the Archer Chest has been normal and Archer Legs are metallic. Can we please finally get the legs fixed ? (Also I just happened to now notice while taking these pictures how Casual shoes clip with Archer legs.)
    [IMG]

Thank you for reading and I hope these all get fixed !
  9. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Hades cape has a serious "tearing / clipping" issue with female, monarch, small body type. But it is only visible when she is flying. I noticed on Sprite Med, this did not happen. So it must be an issue that can be fixed.
  10. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

The Hades Cloak clips on the left breast of the small monarch when standing still or in combat stance. In all honesty, it looks like there are 2 or 3 holes in it, so my chest shows through it, and I know it's not supposed to look that way.
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

There are 2 Shielded Robot hand styles with the same name but different looks - old one and the one from Spark of Ion duo. Actually I was pleasantly surprised since it was the new style instead of just separate duplicate name with duplicate style like some Nexus styles. The style is still metallic unlike rest of the set though, just as original one.
  12. Domi Well-Known Player

My body type is Medium Monarch, Personality: Flirty. There is a HUGE hole on the left breast when I am standing. I saw someone who is the same body type but the personality of Power and her cloak was perfectly fine it seems. I also witnessed a small sprite with the cloak on and the personality of flirty and they had the same huge hole as me.
  13. Kabooki Developer

The clipping issues we are looking into with the Cloak of Hades include the Monarch body style as well. Apologies for not being clear on that in the previous post. We are reviewing the look on all body types and personalities, but especially the ones that players are posting pictures and commenting about. Just wanted to clear that up really quick =]
    • Like x 3
  14. Domi Well-Known Player

Thank you, Kabooki!
  15. Wonder Womann Level 30

Can I please get a response from a person in green about the Themysciran Battlesuit. My question is, Is there any way possible the the chestplate(W) can match the bracers instead of the middle part of the stomach matches the bracers. I believe that the chestplate, bracers & the armor wraps on the arms & the neck piece should match. And the stomach part should match the star on the bracers. Can you please look into this & let me know if this can be changed.

Thanks
  16. Supergirly Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Resting

[IMG]

Hovering

I just wanted to show you what I see when flying or resting, since pics explain it better than words.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kabooki Developer

Hey DustyAnkh, thanks so much for the pictures for these issues! It makes things super helpful when we go to reproduce the problem. I do have a question for you, where are you seeing some of these second issues? Are you on USPC or another server? Thanks!!
  18. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Most of the amazon themed helmets cover the emissive eye face style. Greco-Roman is the only helmet style of that particular theme that does not override the emissive eyes.

Polemarch, Hoplite, Amazon, etc. All of them should not override emissive eyes.
  19. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Sad to hear that...

So since the Split Personality legs are going to remain tucked inside of the boots, could you at least release a pair of pants that won't be tucked inside of the boots to compensate?
  20. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Hi, thanks for responding. I'm on USPS(3).