Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Nestea New Player

Whoops! I read your post wrong. I thought you said you didnt like the finisher/pet idea. my apologies Sunstone;)
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No no. I LOVE finisher moves. And pets are nice. Except Amon's. :p
  3. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

The joker is funnier. " two guys walk into a bar, you would think the second guy would duck" - Joker
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yes, but we already have him in legends don't we? ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Plus, they'd have to replace Mark Hamill's voice. F that.
  6. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Touché. He's so funny we have him in twice lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I'm not saying add another joker, only that he's funnier.
    • Like x 1
  8. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Why exactly would draining power be iffy, especially with the recent power regen changes?
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'd just rather you supply your own power than steal someone else's. But I'm just one person, so if it's what others want so be it lol.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I feel as if it's a conus ability that's vulnerable to interrupt with a charge up period it could be interesting. Provided it's a sc.
    • Like x 1
  11. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

We already have shields that give you back power when hit, a finisher which gives you a big chunk back for big damage, why exactly would a base 350 damage ability with a long cooldown that steals around 90 or so power be overpowered? :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

"If that's what others want, so be it." Why are we arguing? :p
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I still like my idea of having an interruptible SC that steals health and power.
    • Like x 2
  14. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Y'all can't say no to this cute little fella :p

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Bumping cause...Larfleeze. :)
    • Like x 3
  16. space outlaw Well-Known Player

Larfleeze would be perfect for legend because all he will do is hog over the center and let no one get any chance at caputching it. Lol
    • Like x 1
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm fairly certain we won't ever be seeing it as a playable power but this would be a really good case for making orange lanterns tanks.
  18. SigmaAtom Committed Player

hi guys
    sorry if this slightly grave digging ..but I agree having all the lantern Iconics makes sense. then in (perhaps) the distant future, they can release the power set for us.

Powerset

MINE!!! - Encases all but one foe in uninterruptible anti-shield within magnitude for 3 seconds.
    GIMME!! - Drains foes power but not life. orange version of lightblast. Based on a 10% of their (foe) in-game cash per second. lasts 3 seconds.
    ALL4ME!! - Creates 3 orange light constructs. they are random legends characters with their own appropriate abilities. low health.
    TAKE!!! - Creates 1 large orange light construct. gorilla like Grodd. long cool down time of 50 seconds.
    YOUCANTHAVEIT!!!! - Encases all allies in orange light construct treasure chests to protect the group. healing type of shield. supercharge cost 35%.
    NOTYOURS!! - Creates 12 small spider-like orange light construct minions, each one of those when killed create 12 more smaller ones. Supercharge cost 100% + power cost 100%

there are some penalties there.. like some allies who don't want to be encased (frozen and healing) will be encased in the treasure chests. if your time is running out not always wise to save a team member, but then if you were just starting it could help. it would take Larfleeze players time to work that out.

anyway that was just for fun.
  19. zeroman New Player

I do not like this idea nor do I like the character. He is a filthy vile dirty alien that does not deserve to share the same battlefield as Batman. I give this thread a 1.
    • Like x 1
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

It would be a shame to see this thread die, now wouldn't it? :)
    • Like x 1