What pre-52 styles would you like to see in promotheum lockboxes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rumour, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Rumour Committed Player

If the Devs, ever get the green light to add classic/pre-52 style sets in the promotheum lockboxes. What would you like to see?

I would love disco Nightwing.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Delta795 New Player

Captain Marvels Cape & sash!
    • Like x 1
  3. Rocky Well-Known Player

I would prefer young justice nightwing:)
    • Like x 2
  4. HoodWarbler New Player

but he said pre 52? lmao
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

More Catwoman stuff. Always need more Catwoman stuff. Like her boots and pants that aren't all...weird. Gloves with claws would also be a plus.
    • Like x 2
  6. Minnion Devoted Player

Penguin(Give us a tux with tails, flipper hands and a monocle face style with a variant top hat and call it good)
    Harley Quin
    Joker(Long coat variant)
    Lobo(Because who wouldn't want a grungier biker look?)
    Starfire
    Gentleman Ghost
    Mr.Freeze(Can we get a transparent snow-globe head?)
    Gizmo
    Jynx
    Mamoth
    Cyborg Superman(Hank Henshaw if I'm not mistaken)
    Steel
    Aquaman(Perhaps the version where he had a hook for a hand an if possible give us a facial beard?)
    Batman(Still holding out hope for a cowl face that isn't heavily armored...)
    John Constantine
    Raven(Yeah we got a hood, but what about a hood with the mask included? Having the leotard with the loin cloth would be a nice touch too.)
    • Like x 2
  7. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

Power Girl- I know we have the hands, but her shirt, cape, boots, waist, and legs would be a nice addition.
    • Like x 1
  8. CaptainJohn New Player

Mr. Terrific's jacket, and I second the motion for Mr. Freeze's domed helmet. Black Canary's open leather jacket. Jay Garrick's helmet.
    • Like x 1
  9. zeroman New Player

A classic or any batman emblem. I give this thread a 6.
  10. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Damian Wayne with the hood.
  11. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

Rainbow Batman

Dark Knight Rises Bane, complete with mumbled Connery accent.

Adam West Batman

George Reeves Superman

Julie Newmar Catwoman

Etrigan.
    • Like x 2
  12. Karnevil Committed Player

and pre crisis look.
  13. Juxes Committed Player

All that matters is Lobo.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I prefer my super-heroes to look classic and HATE the modern designs and the lack of choices we have in the game. My personal list includes -
    Original Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett) - Finned headpiece, chain-mail chest and legs:
    [IMG]

Classic Robin, the Boy/Teen Wonder -Tunic chest that falls below the waist, chain-mail briefs & little booties:
    [IMG]

Golden Age Hourman -special hooded headpiece, plain shirt not covering the hands, legs with briefs on top (not the New Genesis style that I'm forced to use) & small boots with simple designs:
    [IMG]

Golden Age Bulletman - Bullet-shaped headpiece, multilayer-ed chest piece, simple-sash as a waist item & simple boots:
    [IMG]

Golden Age Green Lantern (these styles are already in the game!) -Multicolored cape, "poofy" chest piece that allows for a logo & simple buckled belt
    [IMG]

Sargon the Sorcerer - Mostly for the turban, but we could use another suit style as well:
    [IMG]

Classic Green Arrow - Both versions - the archer cover headpiece, the tunic that falls below the belt (or a leg style that has that), a bare-armed tunic & gloves that have openings:
    [IMG][IMG]

Classic Captain Comet -Fins as shoulder styles!, cuffs that have opened & more boot designs that are simple:
    [IMG]

Adam Strange - Another finned head style, chest syle with harness for our jetpacks, cool belt design, tight-fitting and pointed gloves and boots & side holster for a ray-gun:
    [IMG]

I could do this all day, but I think these guys would be a great start.
    • Like x 3
  15. Rocky Well-Known Player

Yeah but how can you not want this:p
    [IMG]
  16. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Supergirl's cape, skirt, and top would be nice.
  17. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Omg that's street fighter II best movie ever still watch it like once a month ....classic
    • Like x 1
  18. HoodWarbler New Player

Easy to make. Gotham Knight chest piece. Vengeance leg style (I think). The boots I've seen before give me a minute and the hands can be Logistic officer plus the belt can be aeronaut waist. Lmao that's as close as I can get
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

Puffy sleeves for the win!
    • Like x 2
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd just be happy with anything new in the lockboxes.