Question about PC Test

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Jan 15, 2015.

1. RSL New Player

do casual players ever test things on PC Test or is it only players who would be labeled 'hardcode'/'elite'? i wonder if a lot of the difficulty level issues come from PC Test users being the LATTER instead of the former, whereas the game constantly encourages players of the FORMER not the latter. this often seems to result in the "never pug" mentality because the difficulty has been purely adjusted for good players not the crap ones that make up a substantial part of the playerbase, who don't want to get better, who want you to just "shut up and play" and join in the buttonmashing.
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Casual players definitely test and I've run with a number of them much to my disliking. Most of the time spent in groups with then involved listening to complaining with very few actually attempting to come up with solutions to any issues on test.

Just my personal experience.
    • Like x 3
  3. RSL New Player

heh interesting. mebbe it's "the grass is always greener" syndrome but i imagine PC player-base being so much betterthan PS. the amount of never-tries on PS is ridiculous.
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

then you have the youtubers who are just there to get content for youtube instead of testing. *cough* Smileb4death *cough*
    • Like x 1
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I don't know about that, but I know in PvP in particular latency makes executing certain things more difficult on PS than PC. Really though there's whiney players who don't want to learn and want handouts for no reason on both platforms.
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

See, I don't actually mind people just showing previews actually. They aren't bad ways to get a look at what's coming. What I DO mind is when they knowingly let powers or things slip by that are FotM.