Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Honestly, I don't know much about legend toons to begin with, just putting that out there. Thanks to a few people, I'm starting to understand a few things here and there about legends.

When I first played the winter seasonal, I loved it and still do!! :) It's one of my favorite seasonals, for one I love Christmas and Larfleeze is funny as ever, I don't have much to backup of why I would want Larfleeze in legends, just think he's funny. I just think he's funny. Can we just please have him in legends? Please.
    • Like x 38
  2. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Don't be greedy! (Had to :p)
    • Like x 12
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I think he would be happy he's the most popular topic on the forums today.
    • Like x 7
  4. Nemisor Committed Player

you don't need much of a reason, its larfleeze. id play him for the commentary alone. :)
    • Like x 4
  5. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

+1 - Yes to Larfleeze in Legends
    • Like x 3
  6. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Yes please I want to put people in a orange octagon/pentagon/geometric shape
    • Like x 1
  7. Flavian Committed Player

NONONO! Not "we"-- NOT "WE"! - ME! ME WANT LARFLEEZE! NO SHARE NOT YOURS MINE! MINE MINE MINE!
    • Like x 5
  8. B4nn3dAcc0nt New Player

It would be awesome!
    • Like x 2
  9. King Felsa New Player

I've been trying to get him in Legends for a long time. Also hope we could get Orange Lantern Lex Luthor as another skin.
    • Like x 4
  10. Impulsively Committed Player

Best idea I've read today!
    • Like x 1
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Love this idea...if this happens, he would be the next toon I get...:)
  12. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Heeeeeell Yea!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Mirai Well-Known Player

Larfleeze and Star Sapphire.

... And Black Canary. And Zatanna.
    Sorry. I'm getting greedy again.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sabigya Steadfast Player

A full spectrum of light users would be nice.
    Guessing they will do Carol first then Larfleeze if they were to do it.
    • Like x 3
  15. Kohina Well-Known Player

I support this idea even do I don't like Lanterns much. :p
    • Like x 1
  16. nohealhere New Player

i support this because having a orange lantern in legends would be fun
    • Like x 1
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'd actually really quite like him. Mostly because I'd love to listen to his dialogue.

They'd have quite a lot of fun designing his powers, just I'm not so certain how well they'll turn out since the last few legends (not quite so much Green Arrow) have been a bit of a let down for me. Especially in terms of balance.
    • Like x 2
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Wonder how many nerf threads we'd get on him if he does get added considering the current way the forums are swinging :p
    • Like x 4
  19. Juxes Committed Player

I would like this. I've been reading up on him and turns out he's actually a bad ***....in his own weird way, his feats are impressive,and he's been climbing up on my favorite villains list.
    • Like x 1
  20. Vyltran Loyal Player

I would love fighting larfleeze the whole day.. i have so much hate of justice against him.. i don't like him.. :oops: