Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

There's no one else who's willing to teach you? At all?
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Well I think you're just in a "rut" or a phase. :) A couple of my friends were like that after graduating from college including myself :) You shouldn't worry about it, being in the early 20's to a lot of people is figuring out what to do, take your time and don't stress out, the pieces of the puzzle of what you're supposed to do will fall into place.
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

If I could I would. As im sure you would as well.
    That's what me and free been trying to figure out
    • Like x 2
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Not really. My dad keeps saying he'll teach me when (if) he moves up here, but he's been saying he's going to move up here for years, now, so I don't buy a single word that comes out of his mouth. So I'm kind of just on my own out here.

I've been in this "rut" since I graduated high school, though. For almost 4 years, now :/ I know what I want to do (move to Texas and try to get a job with Rooster Teeth Productions), but it's incredibly unrealistic in my current situation, and other than that, I don't really have anything to look forward to (other than being able to spend time with my future niece/nephew once s/he's born next Spring).
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I know. I <3 you guys, really.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Just wondering why your parents refuse to teach you exactly.
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Good lord, my parents couldnt wait to teach me how to drive.... Just so i could be the one driving them to places and doing errands. :| haha
    • Like x 1
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Same here. After I got my permit, do you have any idea how many time's I drove my dad to the doctor's office? I got a good 6 hours of parkway driving in during those couple weeks hahah
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Rest assured, if you're driving an automatic... there's not much driving technicality to it aside from the do's and dont's being on the road. =)

There are Driving Lessons on youtube too, well obviously it's not hands-on lessons but knowing a couple of stuffs now could help you skip a couple of things when it's time for the real thing, saves you time =)
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Manual transmissions are one of the best anti-theft devices out there :p
    • Like x 3
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Hehe that's the first thing I've learned. I like manual transmission because it's a bit quicker, which is good on overtaking, but the traffic here is beyond horrible that you'd wish you were driving matic transmission.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Gets better gas mileage too. It can be a pain to drive in traffic. And if you stop uphill it's gonna suck if you can't shift well.
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

:mad:

Everything I'd say has already been said.

Now, where's that Emma Stone slap gif when I need it?
  14. Mont New Player

Surprised u could handle it ;)
  15. Mont New Player

Loved my Dakota I had, except on a steep hill i could take off in 2nd gear, when dooky hit the fan n economy tanked, hours cut, yadda yadda, lost it to repo, my heart broke, but 2 years later I developed severe nerve damage in legs, so not having a clutch was good, now have automatic, can drive clutch in emergency situations
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Tis the gif you are referring to?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

This entirely
  18. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I have a craving for mashed potatoes and gravy. And pot roast.
  19. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Makes it hard to eat a tasty hamburger while driving tooo_O
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

"Hanging" so it's called, was part of the driving lesson I took long ago. Guess I can say... I got the, hang, of it. :D