Collections/Briefs/Investigations - Post Bad Locations Here

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Millbarge, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

This has been fixed internally and will get pushed out to the Live Servers soon™

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  2. Millbarge Developer

I am fixing this now - once it gets through QA we will push it out to the Live Servers.

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: We can not guarantee the above changes will be pushed to the Live Servers any sooner than soon™.
    • Like x 2
  3. Millbarge Developer

I fixed both of these issues internally - once they get verified by QA we will push them to the Live Servers.

-Millbarge
  4. superstore New Player

The investigation in Oolong Island is not fixed still.. The doors are open but I can not see the investigation... I been in and out of the Oolong Island just to make sure and still the same, Doors are open but no investigation in side! maybe it has been moved I don't know...
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It was moved to the rooftop of that building. I noticed after they said it was fixed the doors were still closed, so I looked around to see if maybe they just moved the investigation. It can now be collected without going inside the building.
  6. superstore New Player

Thank you SethZoulMonEI
    • Like x 1
  7. Samhael Active Player

I noticed that my issue has been mentioned previously in this thread but did not see any resolution to it. The 5th briefing in the Hive Moon Base briefing does not give credit when collected. I ran through HMB going over each node repeatedly thinking I was crazy, but it's physically showing that I collected the node but I do not have credit for it. When will this be fixed?
  8. Samhael Active Player

Disregard, mapping was incorrect.
  9. Chaos God New Player

Working on Franchise Briefings, and I have all the briefings for the Sun Doller one. It says I don't have the Khandaq briefing but i go to where the briefing is and it shows that I have already got it.
  10. CorruptFate86 New Player

Cyborg’s Shattered Humanity is missing from were it use to be since the pillars have been changed its the last i need can u please tell me the new location
  11. CorruptFate86 New Player

Cyborg’s Shattered Humanity is missing from were it use to be since the pillars have been changed its the last i need can u please tell me the new location
  12. Gibsgod Wielandt New Player

DLC 11. Briefing "Gods Of Old" #4 is unattainable. That briefing locate in "Artifact From The Past" Operation BEHIND closed doors, they never opened, in that tunnel.
    [IMG][IMG]
  13. Laz523 Well-Known Player

When I used my radar earlier around the Ellis Memorial Convalescent House it show a collection there and you can hear it but there's no way to get it. Almost like it's in the building
  14. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

You may have to let it time out & reset, or get close enough to it from an angle to get the "E" prompt to grab it. Other wise you may be able to get it from the Broker.
    Despite a number of fixes over the past couple of years, a few Collections still sometimes glitch, floating in the air or spawning inside a building. Try relogging but stay in that same spot.It may move to a s;lightly better position.
  15. Millbarge Developer

I submitted a change for this.

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: We can not guarantee the above changes will be pushed to the Live Servers any sooner than soon™.
    • Like x 3
  16. Millbarge Developer

can you submit a screenshot of where this is?

-Millbarge
  17. Millbarge Developer

Nevermind - I found it. I'll check this in and get it pushed out to the Live Servers.

-Millbarge
  18. Laz523 Well-Known Player

i let the radar run out and relogged still the same thing. but Millbarge has seen the same thing so hopefully everyone will be able to get it when it spawns now
  19. Laz523 Well-Known Player

thanks for the reply
  20. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Glad to hear you got it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.