Booster Bundle in August?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Jul 29, 2014.

1. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

The first Booster Bundle was introduced last August... So we may be due?

If so....
    Now that there are New slim Auras available, I would like to suggest that only the slim auras are used in the new Bundle.

I think the three rare auras worked much better than the single Plasmic... and hope to see that format continue with a Black Nimbus? and Gold Nimbus? .... along with some new effect???

Can you please give us some options for the Bundle content... maybe even mix and match contents.
    It was....
    • 500 Replay Badges
    • 6 R&D Scanners
    • 8 Radar Enhancers
    • 5 Proto Repair Bots
    • 5 Vault Tickets
    • 1 Aura Reward Box
    I would very much like to see Total Recovery Kits in the mix....:)
    • Like x 2
  2. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

I'm ok with never seeing a lottery ticket item return to this game. I didn't like the lottery system the first time, and was no more of a fan the 2nd time around, no thanks. Put them in the marketplace instead for a set amount, and I'll be sold.
    • Like x 16
  3. Aydarkzero Active Player

I guess it can happen with the SOE event happening soon, I'd rather just get the aura they are offering with the Bundle everybody is just gonna end up buying it for extra marks radars etc
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd rather they just put the auras in the marketplace by themselves.
    • Like x 12
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

They should never release another one of those again. Those boxes are the biggest money grab they put out.

If I want a plasmic aura, it should be available to me in the Marketplace all the time, not dropping in $20 lottery boxes that give you no guarantee of getting one.
    • Like x 6
  6. TheLoneLantern New Player

Doesn't matter to me. I'm just gonna buy them with igc anyways lol.
  7. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Although i hate the Booster Bundles with the worst Lottery reward system in the world, it would be slightly less evil if it were just Slims & Rare Auras in there. Especially now that the normal auras drop evenly.

One problem with your idea though is that there is no such thing as a "Black Aura". Black isnt part of a Light Spectrum and thus it cant give off an aura. By definition Black is the hole that is left by the lack of colour itself.
  8. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I had a lot to say when they started with the first one... I felt that it was damaging to player moral
    The second one was much better with 3 exclusive auras.

But bottom line..
    I use the stuff in the bundle. The Auras are fine, but I really just wanted the repair bots, Replay tokens and Scanners. I've spent $20 on 'Total Recovery Kits' since they were introduced...to me they are by far the most valuable item available in the Marketplace. I wanted to make some suggestions... in case the Devs are listening and planning on another bundle.

My main issue in the past was that the "odds of winning" was not available to those choosing to purchase the bundle on a gamble for the aura.
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

:rolleyes: someone needs to study up on their Parapsychology
    • Like x 1
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Put the auras in the marketplace at 5$ a piece. People will buy them.
    • Like x 4
  11. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Fix'd that for you. Why would they ever put them in the market when they could stand to make so much more money off of people buying bundles upon bundles.
    • Like x 1
  12. Breakforce Loyal Player

Plus the fact we are dealing with both comic book physics and video game science simultaneously and all bets are off
    • Like x 2
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

black could be dirt or other fine particles
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because those auras are already in the lockboxes. The booster bundles are suppose to hold exclusive auras, and that is what people really want.

This time around people arent going to buy the bundle unless they take out the fat auras. With a 1/15 chance to get an aura, do you really think people are going to try more than once on a bundle with that low of a chance compared to earlier this year?
  15. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I said the same thing after I blew $80 the first year yet I gave in and bought 2 boxes the following year. By the way, none of those boxes yielded an exclusive aura. People want it because it's exclusive and they know going in that the odds are bad but they still get replay badges and Exo scanners so it's not a complete loss.
  16. pultinski Well-Known Player

us earth users need a brown aura. or maybe a dirt cloud like pigpen from charlie brown. id buy that
    • Like x 2
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

I only blew 60 this year because I knew the odds. Luckily I got 1 nimbus aura and a green aura. However I am pretty sure they are going to exclude the fat auras in this one.
  18. Green Lantern New Player

I love how people will spend 100's of dollars on these things, then sell me their rare auras for $30M. That's how much I bought the OG Plasmic for.
  19. Jeff Bond Committed Player

They should take out any "unrare auras" if players are spending $20 for a lotto ticket the consultation prize should at least be worth it. Paying for a purple aura I have 7 of is a kick in the...
  20. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Theres literally no response to that that'd make sense lol :).
    Quite fitting though considering that believing in parapsychology doesnt either.