USPS4 Can't Get in Game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Echephyle, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Echephyle New Player

I can select my character, but I just go into a loading screen that goes right back to character select.

Is there server maintenance right now?
  2. Radium Devoted Player

She crashed.
  3. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Yeah having issues again. Select my character, get a long loading screen and then a disconnect.
  4. Manoot32 Active Player

ps 3 cant get in either bro
  5. TDSK Committed Player

In-Game is working fine, but I'm willing to bet the second I warp into Metro I'll crash and go to Character Select. About to try it right now.

UPDATE: Zoning worked for me. Hope they fix the log-in issues soon for all of you guys though. This is really starting to hit GU3 and Megaserver levels of bug-ness.
  6. Chosen One New Player

• Like x 1
  7. Echephyle New Player

Lost my league too after switching characters
  8. Kaidan Committed Player

Or check out the Home page. Their Twitter feed is available there as well. USPS is experiencing log in issues. They're trying to get it fixed right now.
  9. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Ps4-character select screen-loading screen of death, no back to character select, no disconnect just loading screen of wasting my life waiting for the glimmer of a chance that I might get in to disconnect, I'm bored and don't tell me to go outside, it's the middle of the frickin night and you can't tell me what to do.
  10. Theee Darin New Player

11. Gunslinger Dante New Player

That's the way she goes boys. At least the sky isn't falling!
  12. kabeq Well-Known Player

Mepps just tweeted that they are taking down the servers for an hour.
    • Like x 1
  13. REpuIse New Player

Thanks for the update kabeq. Guess I'll turn in and try again tomorrow.