No REMOVE from League button?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

OK so we have the new League Management stuff and it looks great...I like it, but I cannot remove anyone from the league. I have a couple players with alts that need to be removed and I cannot...unless I am missing something. Anyone else having this issue or am I just blind lol?
  2. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I'm not sure, can't figure this one out either
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Dang...I was hoping I was just overlooking something.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Any word on this? I was trying to trim our league some, but couldn't find the option to remove from league anywhere. It's no longer in the quick menu, but when I bring up the "Actions" menu in the League Management tab, it only says "Promote", "Demote" and "Leave League"
    • Like x 2
  5. Prosser Dedicated Player

It worked for me, I did a massive trimming tonight. opened the roster, picked the person i wanted to boot, and picked remove from league.

I'm on pc though, could be a PS thing
    • Like x 1
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

On PC: Click on the name on the Roster. Remove from League is right above the 'close' button at the bottom of the details. Right where it will be easy to accidently click.
    • Like x 1
  7. Buckley Loyal Player

of course thats where it would be, are you surprised.

Edit: let me guess, there is no confirmation pop up either.
    • Like x 1
  8. ArchibaldIII New Player

I can't see how to do it on PS4 either. The sensible option would be the 'Leave League' button only applies if you click on yourself, otherwise it should be 'Remove from league'.

I note the 'Set League Rank' from the quick menus still defaults to league leader, it should start at the current rank or lowest rank if unranked.
  9. David Ivanenko Committed Player

There is a confirmation pop up dialogue.
  10. Buckley Loyal Player

Thank god. Last thing you need is a league member peeved because of a stupid mistake.
  11. Deranya Dedicated Player

wooooops your char is gone ...
    [IMG]

but yes, the function is wonderful. I was finally able to get rid of the blank spaces in the league roster :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Little Sister New Player

So this option is missing from PS ?o_O
    • Like x 3
  13. Marine Death Committed Player

I'm very curious about this myself.
    • Like x 1
  14. TrueOlympus New Player

is on the roster tab. press triangle and it gives the option to remove selected member from league. No more accidental kicks
  15. ArchibaldIII New Player

That option removes yourself from league.
  16. MetalMario Loyal Player

I removed a bunch of deleted characters from league yesterday. You can do so from the roster, and it should work for an other toon as long as they don't have higher rank than you, I assume.
  17. xColdFront Committed Player

That removes yourself from the league.
  18. ArchibaldIII New Player

Everyone on roster just shows as Leave League, on PS4, all lower than me.
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

oh wow..... hope no one tried that........ srry if so
  20. SupermanIndiana New Player

Still no word on it??