Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Finally the day has come that I will no longer play DCUO. Ever since they brought the game to the ps4 and shared the servers with the ps3, it all went downhill. Every day there is something wrong with DCUO and the devs do NOTHING to fix it. I am so happy to say that I'm finally done with this game. This is the last time they will take any more money from me. I gave DCUO to many chances and I am done. I'll be taking my business somewhere else where devs care about their players and not about money.
    • Like x 1
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

try using opendns ip...

or

(when you test....make the primary & secondary same IP)
  3. Skullwhimpers New Player

4. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

What is an opendns ip ? Im trying 8.8.4.4 now.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE:

We deeply regret the recent service interruption that is currently impacting all SOE games. As a thank you for your patience, we will add two days of membership time to all members’ accounts. Thank you for playing DCUO.
    • Like x 17
  6. not_again Dedicated Player

This is great Mepps! I hope you also extend the seasonal 2 days as well. Hopefully this will become a new trend with extended downtime going forward.
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

No, thank YOU Mepps.
    • Like x 3
  8. Echephyle New Player

That's horribly irresponsible. It's like forgetting to pay rent or property tax for a month. Something a large company like SOE should never do. Somebody is getting fired...
    • Like x 1
  9. Echephyle New Player

• Like x 1
  10. Seth Grey New Player

EU PS3

Still having trouble loggin in guys:
    Error message says:
    Unable to download key configuration files. Please try again in a few minutes.
    (Code 1046)

I keep pressing x and at least after the third time I get the terms of agreement (every time I try to log in). I press agree at the end of the page...it says cannot connect or something. I press x again and then I get logged in.

This keeps repeating every time I turn on the game.
  11. WalterlightOmega Committed Player

i renewed today would it go on the end of next month or will it be now before current one starts?
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It should be before the next one starts if your current one is still active.
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Will the seasonal event be extended too?
  14. Magician Dedicated Player

Mepps, I'm a lifetime legendary member - adding 2 days does nothing for me.

Any other ideas please?

BTW, I still can't get in
    • Like x 2
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Instead of extending the seasonal, just shoot me 10 sand dollars and we'll call it even....

Hopefully I'll be able to play after work tonight.
  16. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

Again nice adding 2 days for everyone effected but again its giving everyone the same thing my friend is legendary and even though I can get on he cant. Still think future thanks you should go based on level of payment
    free, premium and legendary should always get the same thing and same amount
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

So let's recapitulate: I get two additional days of my all-access subscription which I won't even realize since I'm already "legendary"?
    I will however get the two days when I un-subscribe, after the all-access time passed....which is....probably ... only gonna happen when I quit playing - because that is somehow the only reason I would un-sub that comes to my mind right now?

Wuhu!

not o_O
    • Like x 1
  18. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

FOUND ANOTHER ERROR MEPPS

When trying to enter a ticket, the website at HELP.SOE.COM, you're forced into an infinite redirect loop.

Just an FYI

19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The two free days of legendary is a way of giving you something without giving you something .
    • Like x 3
  20. kawe Loyal Player

Thank you guys. I rly appreciate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.