Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RzaZiel New Player

Did SOE got hacked again? Some straight answer would be appreciated.
  2. kawe Loyal Player

So, did they manage to pay for the domain now? xD
    • Like x 2
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

they forgot to pay for the domain, and that controls everything to when they lost it everything went offline.
    • Like x 1
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Great another day off, and another day SOE manages to ruin my day. Can't login the whole day, and always when I'm off work and have the day to myself, no kids no wife. I don't get it? I even tried the dns thing some ppl mentioning, I'm on ps4 and nothing thanks dcuo u been great
  5. Claywolf New Player

I'm the same as everyone else I guess - finally sit down to clear some feats and the game won't load - huge *** black main page, no matter how many times I logged in - 48 hours you say? After all the time offline in the past month, especially for us gmt+10 folk, I'm certainly cancelling my "All Access membership".
  6. Ptomalkum New Player

PC version works for me now.. so.. problem solved?
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Depends on your internet provider. Still bad though. Second time this month the game was down for more than a day for some players...
    • Like x 1
  8. L-A-B-I New Player

9. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

PS3- 1024- still can't dl update. oh well... i've got other stuff to do.
  10. InspectaD New Player

Since yesterday i can't login error code 1048 , today i tried again & now it shows me error code 1004 i try open a support ticket but its not working help.soe.com is not avaivable

I'am on the us/ps hero side my ingame name is INSPECTA D

IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME INFORMATION , I MEAN I PAY FOR IT
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

The information is... someone forgot to renew SOE's domain address and it expired yesterday, apparently the renewal notice went to the wrong e-mail address. They went in and fixed everything yesterday, but it can take up to 48 hours for the new DNS address to refresh across the internet- as of now our consoles are seeking a domain address that is no longer valid. I believe this is the information, last I heard, someone correct me if I'm wrong. The ONLY way I was able to log in here this morning was to manually add the new DNS addresses into my computer's 'host' file.
    • Like x 1
  12. Skullwhimpers New Player

I on the other hand am getting error 4-404...
    Anyway, it would seem that many still can't get into the game. 48 hrs You say, huh?
    We'll see...
  13. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

I understand issues happen but when i can't play the game im paying to play b/c SOE forgot to pay there $35 a year bill for their SOE.com Domain Name when it was already 7 weeks overdue i freaking expect to be compensated...
  14. Alpha XXX New Player

So have SOE been reduced to job recruitment in Dubai now? Sadly I don't seem to be able to log into anything I need to log into as I am still, after 2 weeks now, unable to migrate my psg account.
  15. Ken_El New Player

16. ghostwalkerjack New Player

i haven't been able to log on for over 24 hours and i am no longer surprised.
    i tried the dns thing and was able to log in for 30 minutes but the lag was ridiculous so i wrote it off as a what do you expect moment.
    just bought the new spiderman game for ps4, £40 and it will work when its supposed to.
    with diablo and minecraft coming out soon i wont be playing as much dcuo as i was and
    i doubt i will buy legendary when mine runs out, what a waste of money :(
  17. wizlon67 New Player

Simple way that worked for me on PC, open a command prompt type ipconfig/flushdns press enter, then exit command prompt and start DCUO. Worked on two separate PCs.
  18. GregDawe New Player

I use PC.
    Opening DCUO the program brings up a black screen the size of the usual login portal.
    What do I do to fix it?
  19. RedGreenShow New Player

Legendary members that were affected for 48 hours should have some sort of compensation. All the people sympathizing with Sony are guaranteed free to play. If you pay for something, you want it to work.
  20. Herculine New Player

Major corporation with multiple MMOs forgot to pay the domain rent? Seriously? I hope they remember to pay the electric bill this month...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.