Game Update 38 Launches Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 38 will launch early next week with Survival Mode, Classic Batman, and more. Stay tuned for the exact date!
    • Like x 42
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Praise Meppsus.
    • Like x 9
  3. Spoofer New Player

4. Lady Thren New Player

Nuuuu... I wanna enjoy my Celestial a bit longer. X.X
    • Like x 3
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

So, I guess that means no additional changes to Electricity. Not unexpected, but disappointing nevertheless. :(
    • Like x 12
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

*Sigh.. So I'm guessing Light revamp is done then? If so, I know a lot of the player base will be VERY UNHAPPY with this.
    • Like x 16
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

ugh...electric revamp could have been much better
    • Like x 1
  8. MiSter KraZie New Player

What's happening to Celestial? If anything They need to make it less easier for these damn Sorcery healers /DPS they have it far too easy compared to other roles.
    • Like x 2
  9. Novaks New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Lacedog Loyal Player

you were there for earth buddy, you know better. earth is fine, great with one more tweak or two, and i hope you electric guys find a way to wreck as well.
    • Like x 8
  11. Pronhus New Player

Now let me get some of that gu 39 ;) just kidding, I'm very excited for the electricity revamp and survival mode. Can't wait to see how far I can make it!
    • Like x 1
  12. Whisper Well-Known Player

It's always like this, just followed by "x" amount of hot fixes to fix the issues players advise them on. I'm dreading when they update Fire & Gadgets. :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Gunny New Player

Sweet!

I grinded out literally everything I possibly could in this game just to be able to have every tool at my disposal when the day came that those tools would be needed.

I'm glad to see that I'll finally have that chance.

Select Few, first USPS league to complete Round 10!
    • Like x 4
  14. MentosTroll Loyal Player

early next week...so wednesday most likely
  15. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Thanks devs for wasting a month of every HL poster on this forum. Great job never responding to our many, many pages of questions and advice...feels so great to be appreciated lol!
    • Like x 8
  16. La Shark Dedicated Player

Ty mepps, look forward to it.
    • Like x 1
  17. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Thnx mepps been waiting for the update can't wait to get my teleporter lol
    • Like x 3
  18. La Shark Dedicated Player

There's only so much you can do with factors like limited resources, and hardware limits.

>
    • Like x 1
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Oh, that won't be a problem. Wired, WM>Static Push. Rinse and repeat for about 3500 effective DPS. Add Robot Sidekick and a SC for gravy damage. Fun? Even worse than Celestial, IMO.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dark Mugetsu Level 30

Great to see my HL powers getting some good revamps, sad to see i cannot weapon master clip chompers anymore, netherless the chompers putting out 6 strong dots instead can come in handy in burning my opponents with other combos in pvp, plus they finally fixed that useless 35% and made triage useful, plus we get a precision buff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.