The bird is flying the coop (Quit thread)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheBirdOfSteel, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Final straw for me.

SOE know why. I cant say it because they will remove this thread but they know what im talking about on here.

Childish behaviour and i cant support a company like that.

All toons being deleted. Game being uninstalled. Wont effect SOE in anyway but people with principles do what they need to do to stay true to themselves.

Been here since Beta day 1 , had a great time and spent a hell of alot of money on this title.

Recently the games been lacking in all departments and the dev team have just got incredibly cheeky taking advantage of the new players that will pay and not taking care of their loyal customers in any way.

Lockboxes and vault have been useless to many subscribers for ages now and yet no fix.

Putting on sale a DLC with missing content and not warning the buyers....really?

I could list a multitude of issue but you all have read them before and fanboys will deny them while others accept the truth that they cant do anything about them.

Ive had about 80+ toons on DCUO so never was able to gain an recognition within the game the 3 years playing but those ive played with have been great.

I hope the game becomes what the players want and deserve it to be but how it will stand up against the coming influx of next gen titles im not too sure.

I wish everybody reading this and playing the game my best.
  2. Mont New Player

Tah Tah, gl to u
  3. TrueOlympus New Player

Maybe you should simply Uninstall only... why delete the Toons? Maybe the Devs redeem themselves at some point(in your eyes)
    • Like x 2
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

:(

Good bye former hero. We'll be here if you ever return, and the Funhouse is always open if you need a laugh.
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Best of luck wherever you go!

Some points I actually can understand but I'll continue sticking with the game anyway mainly because I like the DC lore and have lots of friends that keep me here... to be honest I probably wouldn't have been here this long if it wasn't for them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Which proofs my point of SOE abusing the social aspects of these games to earn money with buggy content. If I could just remember which thread this was in....

@OP: It's a great and symbolic move to delete all your toons, but SOE will prolly not notice. Anyway - good luck!
    • Like x 1
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Meta Flare New Player

did you hear they are remaking that movie?
  9. Feenicks New Player

Are you quitting or something?
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Again, apparently.
    • Like x 1
  11. Feenicks New Player

Yeah. I thought he quit once before.