Home Turf and The Last Laugh DLC Packs Now On Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DLC Packs Now On Sale!

Save 30% on Home Turf and The Last Laugh this week. In Home Turf, expand your arsenal of power with your very own Lair and all the combat benefits that come with it, from Orbital Strikes to Supply Drops. In The Last Laugh, master the Shield weapon and a host of iconic Legends characters.

PlayStation Plus members also receive an additional discount on these two DLC Packs!

You can purchase DLC Packs in-game in the Marketplace, here on the website (PC), or in the PlayStation Store. Log in now and save!

Sale begins June 24, 2014, and ends June 30, 2014 on US PC, US PS, and EU PC. Sale begins June 25, 2014, and ends July 1, 2014, on EU PS. On PlayStation, the sale will begin and end when the PSN store updates.
    • Like x 4
  2. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Any new things to report about Last Laugh Safehouse Rescue matches?
    • Like x 32
  3. The Johnny army New Player

Yes, don't forget to announce that not all feats from Last Laugh can be earned.

Sorry if this sounds bitter, but we were locked out of content specific of that DLC for a year now and we have not heard a word about what is being done. Enough is enough.
    • Like x 28
  4. The dark knight New Player

Actually, I read somewhere on the forums that the devs were working on this. Please don't ask where, I can not remember.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kid Sorbet New Player

I'm not sure I would advise anyone to buy the Last Laugh DLC until all of its feats and trophies are actually available as currently they're not.
    • Like x 12
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Its been months sine we got a reply lol
    • Like x 7
  7. The Johnny army New Player

I won't, if they are indeed working on it, that's all I need to know.
  8. FaLeX Dedicated Player

FTP / Premium Players....

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

I cant understand why any1 would buy last laugh when the feats are unattainable as some have already stated. And where is gu38?
    • Like x 7
  10. SLYDER X New Player

I just wish we could get a fix for opposing players in PVP not showing up and/or disappearing then reappearing. Hard to earn feats if you can't play the game right
    • Like x 6
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Avoiding Elec users.
  12. EvilPrince3 Active Player

I'd like to know what's up with gu38 as well..it's been on test for almost 4 weeks now and no new news about when it will hit or if there's a problem with it..I know a lot of people who are getting annoyed not knowing what's going on..can we get an update about gu38 mepps plz?
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

GU 38 will be ready when it is ready, and we'll let you know as soon as we have a date.
    • Like x 11
  14. Kintuse Well-Known Player

30% off on DLC4? SOE really does get the last laugh if people think they're getting their money's worth buying it.
    • Like x 9
  15. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Sorry mepps didn't mean for that to sound rude didn't realize how it sounded till after I posted it..hey I do have a question though..on my dps build I had a 91 ring that disappeared and now my 91 feet are gone too..is here any way to fix this? It's not happening on my tank or pvp build and only seems to happen when I get a new item and delete the old one before saving it to the armory then the new one is completely gone too and I haven't deleted it either
    • Like x 1
  16. The dark knight New Player

well...even if you leave the unobtainable feats out, DLC4 still offers the most SP out of all DLCs. If I hadn't already bought it in my starting days and weren't legendary now, I still would buy it. Can't understand why people would not buy it just because one type of feat can not be obtained as of now.
    • Like x 1
  17. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Some of us actually enjoy what it gives. Some of the best legends are in that DLC for example Amon sur (some of the best CC) and bizzaro (really easy to turtle people)
  18. Fools Fire Loyal Player

----------------Devs-------------------------------------------------------Players--------------
    [IMG]
    • Like x 16
  19. Owl Devoted Player

I think your Math is off as Game Update 38 went on the Test server on June 5th:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/next-on-pc-test-game-update-38.207452/
    Today is June 24th which is only 19 days. There are 7 days in a week. 19 days is not almost 4 weeks.

Note that there is a new build being released on the Test server today:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-test-server-downtime-june-23-24-2014.209532/

There were also builds released on the 9th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th and 23rd.
    The changes are listed in the first link above. Check the dates when those changes were posted.
    It is better for problems to be found and fixed on the Test server than for them to be released on the Live servers.
    • Like x 4
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

lol @ advertising to sell Last Laugh DLC

would like to dislike but not possible :p
    • Like x 5