Themyscira Divided Boss Options

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by StealthBlue, May 3, 2014.

1. blklightning New Player

Used this tactic to confirm we could get Phoenix for the final battle. Used it again to confirm, at the first boss, that Satyr Trio would not be an option at the last fight.

My buddies and I were working on figuring out what does what. This guide just saved us all the work. Thanks!
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

At the time I wrote that, I'd ran the alert maybe 4-5 times and had 1-2 pieces of Hoplite, it was giving me mostly Soldier and other 90 gear. However, now that I've finished Soldier, the alert seems to give me Hoplite and other 91 gear. I'm not sure if it was a ninja fix to the loot table and 90 gear wasn't supposed to drop in the alert or if I'm just getting lucky now. But I think I have gotten Hoplite off of Circe.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

Soldier gear never dropped in the alert. Soldier drops in the solos and duos. Hoplite is the only armor, other than the occasional grey/white unattuned trash drop, that has ever dropped in the alert.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

First post updated with all images except Phoenix shield. Still need confirmation from someone with a T6 Villain for the Soldier Statue if it uses the same Weapon and Shield as Ten-Ton Takis, or if there is a different one there.
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The first few days of the Legendary preview on USPS, I got Soldier from the Alert. I actually got my first piece of Soldier from the Alert I did that first with my league when I was able to log on. So maybe the Loot tables were messed up, and they were fixed after a few days.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Satyr Trio Shield and Sword:
    [IMG]

Phoenix Shield and Axe:
    [IMG]
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

First post updated with picture of Phoenix Shield. The only thing left now is the Soldier Statue on the Villain side. My highest Villain is CR 53 and I'm mostly working on getting full Strategos for my main right now, so it will be a while before I can get this from the Villain side myself.

If someone wants to help out, please make sure you have your settings in the UI tab to hide the UI during Screen shots to not obscure anything if the Soldier Statue uses a different weapon and Shield than Ten-Ton Takis. If he uses the same, just comment here and I'll copy the images down.
  8. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Trying to get Ten Ton right now. Had The Trio first, grabbed his shield and now there is no club to choose from. Only a spear and an axe.

Confusing.
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

If you want a specific Boss, you must NOT grab his items. Grabbing the items will knock out that Boss for the last Boss fight.
    If it was the other way around, then you would allready pick your last Boss after defeating the first side Boss. To pick at the second Boss wouldn't be necessary anymore.
    That's also why you only have to pick one out of two after the second Boss and not out of three anymore, because with the first choice one Boss has allready been eliminated as last-boss-Option.

So if you want to get the Cyclops as last Boss, then DON'T pick his shield or Club!

The end-result is as follows:
    You get random Boss A and B in the wings in the instance. You give Boss C's weapon and Boss D's shield, which you picked up after the side-bosses, to the statue to open the door in the centre. Then you get Boss E as end Boss.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Oh that makes sense now! Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'm glad I could help. :D
    I had to rephrase the exact mechanic earlier allready to make sure, that I understood correctly how it worked, when my native-english leaguemates explained it to me, too. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Yeah, it worked perfectly last time my league ran the alert. Got the Trio at the end when we left their weapons alone. Thanks everyone for the help!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Echephyle New Player

A much needed guide. Thanks blue!
  14. Vyltran Loyal Player

Admirable! ... sticked!.
  15. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

Yes, the shield and weapon for Ten Ton Cyclops are the same as for Infamous Soldier Statue! just use this to get ending.
    • Like x 1
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thanks! First post is now updated with the pictures.
  17. Echephyle New Player

After running multiple times, the way this works is you choose the shields and weapons to ELIMINATE OPTIONS, NOT TO CHOOSE WHO TO FIGHT. So in this way, always choose the dog and phoenix so you don't have to fight them. The shields and weapons that have yet to be selected will be the ones you have a chance to fight.
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If you would bother to read the first post (aka. the guide) you would see that is exactly what it says. This thread has always stated that you are eliminating possible bosses from the final fight by choosing a weapon and shield, the only question was which one represented each boss. After finding that the Axe represented was the weapon that represented the Phoenix, I updated the first post with that information. That it how the guide section works.

I put this thread together to help people get the feat for all possible boss combinations, and if we also find out that certain gear pieces only drop off of certain bosses it can help people farm for the piece they need as well.
  19. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I made a complete loot-table for the alert on hero-side, collecting the data myself and from league-mates, if you want to add it here.
    Quote without actual Quote, so you can copy the text and formatting with quoting me:

I'm working on a loot-table for the Themyscira Divided alert to help people get an overview for completing the set or specific drops.

It seems like the drops of the bosses depend on the spot of their appearance (Shield-Side-Boss, Weapon-Side-Boss, last room), not the actual individual boss.

Shield-Side-Boss Cliffside Statue (East)

Shoulders
    Hands
    Waist

Mask
    Breakout-Trinket

Staff
    Hand Blaster
    Rifle

Weapon-Side-Boss Temple Statue (West)

Head
    Back
    Feet

Necklace
    Ring

Shield
    Dual Wield

End-Boss Palace Courtyard (North)

Chest
    Legs

One Handed
    Bow
    Martial Arts
    Dual Pistol
    Brawling
    Two Handed

Utility belt (additional drop)
    Plans VI (additional drop)
    FE VI (additional drop)
    • Like x 1
  20. Wynnie Well-Known Player

You know what else is also an additional drop?
    Exceptional Recovery Kits...
    I thought the devs completely forgot to add those kits in new group content, but I got one today in the alert!

lol :p