Fixed it Myself

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritasum, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Veritasum Loyal Player

For the last several weeks, I have tried to grind PvP to get me some more SP. Problem is that other than 1v1 and 2v2 most times, all I saw were flickering black shadows for opponents as red numbers flew off of me. I tried checking assets several times to no avail.

While moving, I took a bunch of electronics to Best Buy for recycling. I left with a PS4 out of impulse. Result is I can see everything! Including who exactly is causing the red #s. :eek: Indeed it is a new game and am so excited, that I made my first thread ever about this.

The price tag is a quick hook to the gut, but I think in the long run, it will be worth it. Blue Ray, Netflix, Amazon Video are all arguments I used to convince myself of this. I look forward to contributing positively to some PvP matches now and other stuff.

Thanks for your time.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Your PS3 was capable of all these things too :p (assuming you were playing on a PS3 before you got your PS4 - and also not sure if Amazon Instant Video was available on PS3, but Blu Ray and Netflix were)
    • Like x 1
  3. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Congratz on your purchase and welcome to next gen.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
    • Like x 2
  4. Blade Damone New Player

Congrats, dcuo is so much better on ps4
    • Like x 1
  5. Arcpope New Player

Yes welcome to the club.

I love my ps4.
    • Like x 1
  6. Veritasum Loyal Player

Yes, I used these services on the PS3 as well, but impulse buy reasoning is not always sound reasoning. :D
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Of course, of course! I am in full support of this! :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Radium Devoted Player

But it is in fact the best reasoning lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Draco8573 New Player

One of us...one of us...
    Lol but seriously congrats. I love my ps4 to death, upgrading from the ps2 to this is the best decision ive made
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

For Best Buy. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

What I tell everyone who is still on the fence about letting go of their Ps3 and getting a Ps4 :

• Like x 1