Iconic Character creations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, May 31, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hey all,

I am putting together a list of Iconic Characters that people have been able to create using the styles in this game. Now the list is for any Iconic character not just DC or Marvel. Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Thundercats, etc are all welcome. Here is a short vid of some Supermen that I have been able to create (some better than others) in the game so far. I am just starting this and thought that the community may get a kick out of adding their own Iconic creations to the mix. Just to be clear. Any that are posted here I would like to put on my Leagues site in their forums...which any can view, so please list the styles used in your pic.

I may also make a vid of them once I get enough in a series so if you like you can include your Inspiration photo as well.
    • Like x 4
  2. Mathalos Well-Known Player

Nice work! I know a large portion of this community love to dress up as iconic characters from many different universes. Your work is appreciated and will help many people work a costume out. I am definitely looking forward to future videos from you.
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Jonni New Player

Thundercats? Thunder thunder thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I need to make Leo sometime :> but nice job man !
    • Like x 2
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks. I have made a Leo...not the best. There has to be a better chest than the Necromancer one...I just do not have it. So when you make one I look forward to seeing it
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks I am hoping that I can get a whole set of marvel heros like X Men...He Mans crew ( A league mate has the best Skeletor I have seen in game)...Thundercats...and who knows who else. As soon as I get a set I will make vids like the one above and post them here
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

here are some Thundercat creations. I hope you all like. Some can be done better (Panthro) I just did not have the styles to get them exactly right. Feel free to post any of your own.
    • Like x 1
  7. Twilight Man New Player

Welcome to the club friend, keep the creativity flowing
    • Like x 1
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Nice :) especially like the black suited supes, idk what that 1 is called but looked really cool imo
    • Like x 1
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

it is the Black Lantern Sups
  11. Einsam Wilk New Player

I will follow this
    • Like x 1
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

thanks I am putting together a marvel one atm...Jean Grey..Phoenix..Storm..Emma Frost...Psylocke..and then as many male characters I can figure out. Wolverine is easy, Cyclopes, Beast, Angel, Colossas...and a few others. I am hoping to have it up by the end of the week
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Here's the latest video. Hope you like it. I'd love to see some of your own creations. Kind of surprised no one else has posted here yet.
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Here is the latest Vid...I think I will do an Avengers next.

Hope you enjoy!
  15. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

You can always use the tank top for lion o's chest piece.
    • Like x 1
  16. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Great job man I like these.
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I could...I never thought of that..thank you I will check that out and post a new pic.
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks