So other CR70s dont need T4 anymore huh

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBirdOfSteel, May 29, 2014.

1. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Well thats how it seems to be at the moment.

I struggled for the last 2-3 weeks to get to CR70 , thought to myself this is it , gonna fly up to T5 now but nope, because it seems nobodys doing T4.

Every time i try to make a group i cant even get a DPS for BG, WAV or BD.

I havent even seen anyone else calling for Fate groups for awhile now.

Im just gonna have to grind the T4 solo content.

I really do hope that the walkin lock outs help with this situation.

If anybodys on USPC running T4 and have a spot for a heal shout me in game please.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Mister Majesty - Sorc healer
    Cyber Sentry - Gadgets troller
    Groundside - Earth Tank.

Heroes USPC

Anytime. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Thanks buddy appreciate that , will be in touch ! :D
  4. TheLoneLantern New Player

Just to let you know, T5 is almost as bad.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Lol,it really is. How hard was it for me to find a healer for ST yesterday....weirdness.
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Your best bet for anything below T6 is on reset day (Thursday's). It's league raid night tonight and tomorrow, hit me up or look for my shouts in LFG, we should be doing some lower tiered stuff for styles....still need the darn Runes of the East waist from Vengeance.
    • Like x 1
  7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

All the t4s are being walked into nexus, the new gates.
  8. Mr Rocky New Player

Honestly, i skip t4
    i think that's what everyone esle is doing too:(
  9. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Not for long! :p
    • Like x 3
  10. Mr Rocky New Player

actually, i don't skip w/ walk ins:p
    it's a secret^^
  11. Mister Majesty Committed Player

I won't tell, I swear ;)
  12. Mr Rocky New Player

aww why not:p
    HTB everyday modded w/ snths will get to a 80ish cr
    do t5 solos mod that bam you're t5
  13. ParaNumb New Player

I noticed you try to form a group. Let the game work for you and relax by using que, its faster for lower level content and should be used more than trying to form your own group.

I thought lfg was for specialized groups to try challenges and que was for just play instance.
  14. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Damn, and here I thought it was gonna be some extravagant revelation that was gonna change my life.

Lol, that's the same thing I do. :p
  15. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Que is more for the ones that don't care what kind of group they get, which can obviously open itself up to all sorts of nastiness.

LFG offers a bit more control over the situation, and you can have a better idea of the players that you will be playing with before the mission starts.
  16. KidMidnight Loyal Player

at this point in the game your best bet for completing lower tiered raids and operations is to queue up for them. you night end up in a disaster of a run, you might end up with an imbalanced team or a group thats fails to communicate which can be frustrating, you might end up as the surprise guest star in a league run or a decent to good group thats there from the start.

its all about timing where these things are concerned. one thing you have to your advantage is everything is marks of triumph so no matter what you run you're still earning your marks for gear and synth mods but there are also a lot of feats in t4 content you're going to need to start grinding towards.

and keep shouting!
  17. Owl Devoted Player

Unfortunately there are No T4 Duos or Solo Challenges that can be queued into.
    The only solo content currently in T4 are the Home Turf daily missions. And some are transformation missions (which I hate).
    There is only 1 T4 Alert and 1 4-Man T4 Operation per faction also.
    Small group content is lacking in Tier 4.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ch3wtobacco New Player

gonna see this for awhile im afraid.. top level people used to do gates and prime for monthly MOT boxes to pay rent on their lairs...now we have 4 T5 alerts and 3 T5 raids that ALL give out larger monthly boxes......UNTIL the devs add a next tier to the base mainframe options that cost much more MOTs you wont see many people doing lower raids and alerts to farm them...

PLUS its summer now...people will do outside things (happens every summer population goes way down).. and the last DLC is pretty uninteresting and a grind fest..when its a grind and no fun, you get on ,do what you have to, then leave and play something more interesting
    • Like x 2