Batman inspired mask return?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CloneTK, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneTK New Player

A lot of people want the mask. Why are we not getting it? Simple thing to put in the game
    • Like x 4
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

It's not as simple as you think. I'll let everyone else explain.

:D
    • Like x 22
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Oh no you don't - I'm not falling for this one :p
    • Like x 5
  4. Feenicks New Player

It was an exclusive item.
    • Like x 12
  5. Notangie New Player

Did you stick with the game after the hack? That's why an item that wasn't intended to be in the game was added, as a consolation for the hack. If you're mad you don't have it, choose instead to be glad you weren't hacked.

I don't have it. Hubby does. I'm over it, soon you will be too.
    • Like x 9
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I'm afraid you aren't the first person to want this mask (nor the last I'm sure), but this mask cannot return. It was given as a gift by the Devs as part of their "make good" (think that was the name) package for not having the game for over a month back before it went f2p. We got marks, the Batman cowl, two face eye, a hoodie, and a feat. (May have been more, can't remember)

Anywhooo, it was an exclusive gift and cannot be given without lots of flames by those who got it before. And rightfully so. Exclusive is exclusive. I'm sorry, but you cannot have this mask unless your character survived the hack.

But, I'd be for different masks being added to game, think that would be best.
    • Like x 18
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

The crazy thing about limited/no longer available items is: some player would prefer to have been hacked and have the item, no matter how much trouble the hack would have caused to them....
    • Like x 4
  8. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

me want nwildcats mask. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  9. Poo New Player

Not gonna happen. I'd rather have the feat!

Why don't we ever see that thread?! :eek:

lol
    • Like x 6
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yes to Wildcat's mask! I got so giddy when I saw him as a (I think ) blue lantern during the t5 operation. So cool.
    • Like x 6
  11. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

because they don't deserve it.
    • Like x 4
  12. Little Sister New Player

I have a feeling this year we'll see new 52 Batman pieces added to the Lockboxes anyways.
    • Like x 5
  13. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I don't think that is happening.

I want to be able to apply a face style to it again. It was one of my favorite head styles until they changed it so you can't apply a face to it.
    • Like x 6
  14. The Johnny army New Player

Ok, lets turn this into a clone war! FOR THE CREATOR!!!! :D

On a serious note, CloneTK, this was a reward for a very specific event. It's not a MarketPlace item that was discontinued or seasonal (like the scuba suit, for example). It was something given to players who stayed around after the hack. It should not be available for purchase ever, regardless of how many players want it. It should remain what it is, a reward.
    • Like x 5
  15. CloneTK New Player

But we got a unicorn? Seriously? But the cant just make the mask a marketplace item?
  16. The Johnny army New Player

Have you been reading what people are telling you?
    • Like x 10
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

nope had to be around for the shutdown MMOs have small lttle perks for time played this is just one of those Sorry should have been here then
    • Like x 3
  18. Poo New Player

Read all the above ^^

Why not just ask for a different mask that looks Batmanish instead.
    • Like x 3
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

We need Batman new 52 styles period and don't sheg us on the ears !
    • Like x 2
  20. EzioNight New Player

Your not special enough to get it so get over it dude and use the daring vigilant one, it's kinda cool plus Batman is overrated anyways.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.