Feat App

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, May 8, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I wish there was an app that would let me look at the feats my toons currently have. I feel like I spend far too much time in game just standing there while I find the next feat or style I want to get just to then jump on the computer and find out where things drop, so I can then go back to the game to finally play. I end up spending so much time planning on what I am going to do that I get dc'd just to log back in lol.

I know that they were supposed to be coming out with some kind of app but I have not heard anything about it in a good long while. Plus I am not sure what all you would be able to do with it in the first place.

Is it too much to ask to be able to look at feats and plan on what I wanted to work on for the night while I have free time and not when I would rather be playing the game that I pay for?
    • Like x 3
  2. Clip New Player

I think i read somewhere it is aimed to release that app early next year.
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wow next year...isn't that what they said last year.....ugh
    • Like x 1
  4. Clip New Player

I would love to have such a app aswell...
    On the other hands its good to see they have plans for the future. ^^
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

That is true. I am very glad they have plans for it....I guess I am just a bit impatient lol