Collections/Briefs/Investigations - Post Bad Locations Here

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Millbarge, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImOnDatPurple New Player

Hello has anyone had any issues with Chinatown exploration feat. It says i recently completed it on 1/4/14 and in GOTHAM sub cat it shows complete but for Intrepid Explorer and Explore Gotham they both still show that it is incomplete and preventing me from getting the complete feat. HELP PLEASE.. playing on PS3
  2. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

A collection spawns on a ledge above the platform where the villain rally point is on arkham island. If there is a villain there when i fly down to collect it they always activate the force field and repulse me away, then take the collection themselves. It's unfair and annoying and needs to be moved. Also on Arkham island just above the treatment plant a collection spawns on the water tower where one of the video kiosks is. It is too close to the kiosk so when you go to collect it you have to inch up to it or you will activate the exploration video instead and then by the time you are done someone else has come and stolen the collection. It should be moved a few more feet away to prevent that.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lantern170 New Player

There is a collection that spawns outside of the watchtower. It is wedged between the war room and the central hub. Discovered this when my laggy ps3 let me fly into open space. Not sure if this one was already fixed because I haven't been out there recently. Btw flying to earth is pretty cool too bad its hollow.
  4. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Can we get a quality check and confirmation on the "Tales of the Sinestro Corps" briefing? On the villain side we've had several players scouring the new zones, alerts, and the operation to no avail. Would you please make sure that it's actually accessible.

Thank You:D
  5. SKYHAY New Player

hey, the hero side is missing the #1 of "rage of war" briefing from the dlc 9 can u check it pls?
    thx
  6. Pyrite Wolf New Player

Uhm, this isn't exactly a bad location, but... I was running around with a recently created character (and by recently I mean 10min before this happened) and I decided to meet with a friend in the gardens near the shore in Chinatown and I saw this white node

[IMG]

Funny thing is, I hadn't grabbed any briefings nor investigations with this character yet. Not even one. I'm not sure if it's a bug but it's weird, so I thought I should point it out. Here's a pic of the exact map location.
  7. Abhishek New Player

Collection Nodes very VERY difficult to find in Arkham Island and in Ace Chemicals. To long for it too appear and i dont get the ones i havnt collected
  8. Inferno Dusk New Player

This isn't a location problem, but with all the family matters briefings, most are mislabeled. Jacob and James are backwards for one example.
  9. Little Sister New Player

I wasn't sure where to post this:

[IMG]

Floating tree on Arkham Island :eek:
  10. SinnfulGiggles New Player

Chiroptophiba piece of the Phobia collection won't spawn, been searching Arkham for three days, found all others, more than enough times to have to empty inventory 8 times now, and nothing.
  11. Bruherd New Player

Stryker's Island

The drop rates and respawn times are terrible
  12. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

It's from the old broker area. I used to run down there with my laggy PS3 when they first mover the broker and mail. I was freaking out because the robots were still there with their creepy eyes.:eek:
  13. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Instead of us telling you guys about bad locations,how about stop with the rare collation nonsense and put it like a rolling a dice there is 1 in 6 chance of getting any piece of that collection because that rare nonsense you get as soon you are missing 1 last collection of any collection it goes to the "farm it for at least 1 week or 2 around 4 hours just to get a collection especially the collections for the 50 point feast it's just ridiculous.
  14. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Bad location for Brief in Gotham (Fury) in the old brainiac destructed building of the diamond district. It is hidden in a broke off roof vent. You can see it in the mini-map and if you search you can get the E to appear and get it.
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

There is an investigation in Oolong Island that is cutoff from being obtained. The doors sometimes close in the middle building (the building that no longer is part of the mission line), and the investigation cannot be obtained as a result of all doors being closed surrounding that investigation.

USPC - Hero Side - Both Normal and Hard Oolong Alert experience this bug.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Aranunna New Player

I connect support but it says you have to try to get help from other players and etc. This bug must be fixed.

Oolong Island's Primary Manufacturing facilities doors are always closed. We cant get in for 3rd investigation. Please help and fix this bug.
  17. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Every time I run Oolong Island alert now those doors are completely sealed no matter what. There's a green and a gold collection that are in there that cannot be obtained. Frustrating. :S
  18. Sorceress Katniss New Player

There one in the Gotham Seige that soo hidden that I was lucky to find it with a Scanner. I will post a Photo from the USPS Side of it in a few
  19. Sorceress Katniss New Player

I cant remember what Color this one was just because its like hidden

[IMG]
  20. Adell New Player

Any updates on the War Gauntlet Investigation on Oolong Island inside the Primary Manufacturing Facility? Its still locked out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.