State of the Game - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As soon as possible is the best we have for an estimate at the moment.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To confirm, you are showing as a member in the game, correct? Have unlimited cash, etc?
    • Like x 2
  3. Dephyre Committed Player

I can confirm that while the login screen doesn't show our membership level, in-game we are legendary, at least I am. USPS4
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

First all the t5 monthly boxes should be reset and we should be given the equivalent of 250 marks of reality
  5. pghAMMER Active Player

AFAIK, Premium (not Legendary) members are not affected by the changes directly (we were NOT upgraded to Legendary OR dropped down to Free) though there is no longer a Membership Status box on the character-selection screen, and I HAVE been on since the changes went in (as of last night about 2200 EDT).

Pluses so far -
    The Rifle change I actually love (and immediately put to use - I have two characters with a default of Rifle as weapon of choice) - faster rate of fire is never a bad thing.
    Load times (both initial and during character swappage) are significantly DECREASED, and there is also less chance of a disconnect during a character swap.

I can wait on the Marketplace changes (too useful for me TO wait, actually), as the new rates are worth the wait.

So far, none of the other changes have impacted me yet.
  6. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

That seems a bit excessive. Hopefully they can just determine from back ups how many MoR people had prior to the update and how many they have now and just restore that many MoR to people. If not then maybe a mission with a something like either 100 MoR, 250 Replay Badges, or 10 Marks of Fury. Then the players can decide what they want.
    • Like x 1
  7. Captain Liberty Developer

We're in the process of polishing/finishing the "advanced" mechanic (mechanic that will allow a power to deliver greater performance if utilized properly - like combos for Light and Celestial, Rage Crash, or Sorcery Pets) for Earth (should be ready for GU 37) and for Electricity (should be included in GU 38). After we're done with those two, we'll look at Fire and Gadgets next. Our intent is to make sure that all powers have an advanced mechanic that will allow them to achieve optimal effectiveness - as quickly as we can get to them.
    • Like x 22
  8. Captain Liberty Developer

If you're a PSG customer, we're looking into a known issue properly recognizing account entitlements (whether you're a Member). If not, then we are bouncing servers this morning to enable Weapon Mastery and DLC 10 Early Access for Members, so you might just be hitting login when we're down.
    • Like x 2
  9. Captain Liberty Developer

W
    We're working on it now, but I don't have an estimate just yet. We'll try to get things working ASAP, and will update as we know more.
    • Like x 4
  10. Skazi New Player

Already got it, thanks =D
  11. Vigiliant New Player

Hope to be able to pay for my monthly membership again soon. The guys in my league are loving the new content. Everytime something goes wrong I get picked for it. I've always wondered how the computers pick who to screw with. It's a computer! How does a computer pick people?
  12. John Guard New Player

Okay Im going to ask here. Ever since "This" Update happened, the game fails to launch and it was perfectly fine before this update. So what is it then?
  13. jirayasan New Player

ok....im from eups3 server.....this morning (9:30 to 11:00 in spain) i had 140000 more or less, dont remember exactly, marks of tryumph.....i logged an hour ago and i found just 4000....i noticed the message that u r investigating that issue but....what would happen to those marks ive been keeping????? ty
  14. Archlay New Player

I've already converted my Mark of Realities to MoTs Before knowing the issue. I'm pretty sure that I have more than 65.000 Mark of Triumphs, will it affect me after the current update?
  15. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

16. jirayasan New Player

as well as me, son. hope they fix it.
  17. TerryRuiz New Player

i dont care how long it takes to get back up i know you guys are workin hard ;) all i want atm is to get my second account back on legendary with the new yearly discount price. $99.99 for the first year is sweet :D
  18. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

yeah so premium players and f2p don't see amazon fury.
    Feeling the love
  19. jirayasan New Player

btw....why is that in the spanish version of dcuo we dont listen to the dialogues of the characters during the "cinematics"?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will impact you, but we are looking into how to fix you up.
    • Like x 1