Lower Price On Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Hey, i was going threw the styles from the Requisitions-H-STYL bot and the styles such as archangel, Aegis of eternity, Nth metal battlesuit , raptor infiltrator , checkmate informat , checkmate operative , virtuous knight and trench coat can you please lower the FEE to buy them .... like seriously 150 MARKS OF VALOR each ... do you know how long it takes to get 150 marks of valor ? so imagine for each entire item pieces .... i wish it was back to the old days when they were just worth marks of triumph , everyone who got to get those styles back in the days were very lucky ! Kudos to you , and now im stuck here like wow seriously , just another of my reccomendation to the DEV'S please change this because now i have to worry about PVP gear and now these styles ....

Does any of these styles drop anywhere else but the vendor ?
  2. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

I heard once you get tier 5 pvp gear you get 40 marks per win. If this is correct it doesn't seem so bad.
    • Like x 1
  3. Agnetta Dedicated Player

yes that is true. once your pvp cr is 89, you get 40 per win and 20 per loss
    • Like x 3
  4. Eranthis New Player

This is great news, did not know this super excited this SHOULD be a cake walk. ;) Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  5. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Now you see why you should pvp more.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah these prices are not newcomer friendly. Get your pvp cr up and then buy them.