how long since last update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSL New Player

[edit] the real question is the title. when was the previous update? how many weeks ago? original generic forum pre-coffee grumblings below [/edit]

it feels like this update's never gonna land. more and more changes and tweaks. additions and subtractions. refactors. let's test something else with it now!
  2. Poo New Player

And? What is the point of this thread?
    • Like x 3
  3. RSL New Player

laziness. really asking when was the last update.

while grumbling pre-coffee that i don't think the next update is ever coming.
  4. Haazina New Player

The last update with just barely over 1 month ago. March 19th to be exact. So not too long really.
    • Like x 1
  5. SKAVANGER408 New Player

There's a thread on here that points out when the update will happen. I believe it's after the all access pass plan gets put into place. It's on the forums somewhere.
  6. RSL New Player

heh i [myself] wouldn't trust a date they've set. soon™ is more like it. but seriously, just trying [without googling] to find out when the last one actually went up.

y'all gonna make me google this. ;)
  7. RSL New Player

i missed your reply. i really need coffee. thanks.
  8. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Man they'll let anyone post here...
    • Like x 5
  9. Owl Devoted Player

Below is why the next update has not happened yet:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/2487326/

Since the new membership plan potentially affects millions of accounts in multiple games, SOE probably wants to minimize any mistakes. I predict a population increase to all of the affected games with the subscription change.
    • Like x 1
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

gu36 coming on 29/30th of april
  11. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

No need to google. Just go to the Announcements and look at the one for the last GU.
    • Like x 2
  12. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Really paying off to own a playstation...were getting non of the All Access Membership perks of PC, yet we all are being held up by the portfolio wide advantages.

EDIT - oh my bad PS gets a 10% discount (amazing) thanks SOE:rolleyes: def. sounds like its worth the wait.
    • Like x 1
  13. SOE-MOD-03 New Player

This thread is non-constructive.

♥03
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.