PvE DPS Competitions [USPS]

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Suesss, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Suesss New Player

Looking for anyone willing to wager in game cash against my friend in a Heros PvE DPS Competition ( Nexus ). PST to either " Doctor Suesss " or " MirinDaAesthetics ". Bets will start at 5 million and range up to 100 million. ~Doctor Suesss
  2. Hooops Level 30

Hero or Villain?
  3. Doctor Suesss New Player

4. The Johnny army New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  5. Doctor Suesss New Player

Ur gona need 6 rulers for this d***.
    • Like x 1
  6. IdontDps Committed Player

i would but i barely play this now
    • Like x 1
  7. Doctor Suesss New Player

Know anyone that could beat him ... Just looking for beast dpss to give us competition in general
  8. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Lemme guess. Melee rage dps? Lmao typical
    • Like x 5
  9. Doctor Suesss New Player

I've beat nasty various times and I'm not even considered one of the top 5 dpss but if you/he wants to put some cash on it I'm down ... And ur asking for twitter followers on a dcuo game ? #NeedFriendsGuys
  10. Quagmire New Player

haha any dps who thinks they are super beast with melee rage is really sad.
    • Like x 11
  11. Doctor Suesss New Player

Who said I was rage ???
  12. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

To be fair, Sorc at this point is not really brag worthy either.
    • Like x 1
  13. treehunter904 New Player

takes more skill than melee rage. just saying
  14. Quagmire New Player

Same can be said for celest, nature, HL if that's the case. But rage melee is currently the best especially if they are using Beserk.
  15. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Lol HL still is the hardest to master, Sorc is maybe a 6 on the technical scale.
  16. treehunter904 New Player

lol if HL is hard for u to learn u must be terrible. its pretty easy. same as celes and rage just a little quicker if u want it to be and not by much
  17. Akroma New Player

yeah this really doesnt work unless you have everyone using the exact same powerset because some powers are just better than others as intended by the devs.
    • Like x 6
  18. MirinDaAesthetics New Player

You don't know what you're doing if you think HL is easy to master. Sorcery is not hard at all given most use fury to do half their damage output lol. Have a sorcery do well without using fury. It's not that common.
    • Like x 2
  19. treehunter904 New Player

very true, then u run into the problem of who can override who the most
  20. treehunter904 New Player

lol was hl for 6 months and its a cake walk. was beating dpss that had been HL for a year within a week. its easy gtfoh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.