Why do so many people in DCUO lack creativity?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Franchise, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Franchise New Player

It is like they don't know how to be original. I have seen like 7 variations of kyle rayner and 5 versions of hal jordan and guy gardner. Just seen someone named "killer frost1257" (on the hero side mind you). Not to mention the hundreds of superman and batman variations and lets not forget the hundreds of dragonball z characters and marvel characters people are making. Does it irritate anyone else? or is it just me?
    • Like x 10
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

You Think thats bad try "Jokers brother":p
    • Like x 2
  3. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

I'm not going to say it irritates me but I'm not a fan of numbers or XxxXxxX's in names. As far as the character look, that doesn't bother me at all. People should be able to design their toon after who ever they want.
    • Like x 18
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

hey my latest toon test1cular rainbow is very creative his colors are even close to rainbows !
    So is ann frank the fire tank!
    • Like x 2
  5. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Part of the problem in this game is that every1 is worried about what others are doing & trying to police them. Your not the first person to ever name themselves Franchise either.
    • Like x 24
  6. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Nope.
    • Like x 4
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Why does it matter? If someone wants to be a Superman clone, let them, it does not affect me at all.
    • Like x 10
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Some folks like the toons they grew up reading...not that hard too grasp!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 11
  9. Burnt New Player

Doesn't bother me a bit. I see it as people showing homage to their favorite characters
    • Like x 11
  10. Franchise New Player

Im just posing a question about lack of creativity. Last I check, my name on a forum isn't the same as making a character. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I don't know if I want to cry or laugh...maybe both. That's...very creative lol
    • Like x 12
  12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I retired pedopope my celestial healer. Was all in gold had to use a santa hat though didnt have the pope hat from the sot collection
  13. Miggly Committed Player

Yes, one can claim lack of creativity, but it doesn't bother me.
    • Like x 2
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

This thread is going to open a can of worms about another topic (that will not be said out loud).
    • Like x 3
  15. Tule New Player

Not hard to grasp, still annoying.
    • Like x 2
  16. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

It isn't???...a name is a way to represent oneself....in both cases here, forum & game you choose that name as your representation of your avatar. Are you only creative in game then?
    • Like x 3
  17. OperationDark New Player

Oh my biggest pet peeve is Heros with villain sounding names and leagues. If you want to be 420murder at least be a villain.
    • Like x 10
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

My money is on end of page 2.
  19. Abstrakt Loyal Player

You know they should release the names that people who have not logged on back to the......ahhhh wait was that what you were talking about LOLOLOLOL
    • Like x 8
  20. Franchise New Player

its actually a nickname, im not claiming to be batman genius hence the point of the thread
    • Like x 1