Only 53 SP...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TempestPrime, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Twilight Man New Player

1st negative post complete
    • Like x 1
  2. TempestPrime New Player

TBH I expected to get flamed by elitists.
  3. Larfleeze New Player

53 SP isn't that bad.

I was in an AaB with a DPS that only had 34 SP.
  4. Yui Loyal Player

How screwed are you when WM comes? o_O

Let's just say that you're probably gonna be left behind by people who have a decent amount of skill points BY A LOT.:confused:

You need to spend like at least 24 skill points to max out each tree. Assuming that you get your fast movement innate (without the breakout innates), you're only gonna be able to max out two weapon trees. You'll be left with 4 skill points, or 5 if one of the 2 weapon trees you maxed out first is your default weapon, to spend on your third weapon tree. However, it'll probably be better if you max out each tree only up to the 2nd level of stat innates (the 6/6 ones), then spending all the rest of your skill points on getting all the WM innates.

The statement above is only referring to the new WM stat innates. If you want to also get the WM combo innates, you'll probably have spend more than 24 skill points on each tree...:eek:

Better start grinding those feats buddy ;)
  5. TempestPrime New Player

Was he a beast?
  6. TempestPrime New Player

I went in AB last night CR 93 with 52 SP and finished 2nd on damage (not that it matters). I was just thankful my league was willing to take us in without requiring us to be 100+ CR like other some leagues.
  7. Twilight Man New Player

I can see how.

A lot of players like myself may not like it, but realize how the game works now.

No need to rain on someone elses choices, but ill sure toss a 'like' to those that do and make me laugh lol.
  8. jr1nc Dedicated Player

wow guys... im sorry but i only have 1 main! and almost done with all my feats! im so glad they released the option to unlock feats with replays! save's me so much time making a alt lol
  9. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

R.I.P. That is how screwed you are. ;)

On a serious note, i would be running everything till this dlc hits. I wish you good luck.
    • Like x 1
  10. TempestPrime New Player

How much will run you $70-100 in replay badges? In hind sight if should have just bought the harder ones and did the easier ones again, but it was a laziness factor.
  11. Gunny New Player

Farm your SP up on one toon.

Worst case scenario, you will be far better off to have a main with a ton of SP, then alts that can either have as little or as much SP as you deem necessary, and can get the feats easier, be it by prior knowledge, tips, or tricks you know to get em, or simply burning the replays to unlock.

Even before Alts buying feats, the most sensible setup for toons was to make a POWERFUL main that has as much advantages you can hope to get (including SP), then some alts that the main can support afterwards.

Sadly, you sacrificed quality for quantity in a sense and are now paying for that decision. The best thing you can do now is to do as much as you can to make a quality toon. Feats are not nearly as hard as you think with a systematic approach. Arrange them in order of completion times - do the fastest ones first. As your list runs out, you will find the rest will be your daily grind feats - styles, alert/duo/solo counts, CC bounties, etc. Simple do a little on each a day, trying to knock out a few whenever you can so the daily grinding list is smaller.

Before you know it, you can have 150+ in a matter of weeks with the proper gameplan.

------------------------------

If all else, the most important thing you need to do to minimize the impact is to invest your time into one toon. The alts may have to be shelved for a bit.
  12. TempestPrime New Player

Going to lose a whole week. Headed to Destin for all of next week. Need to hire someone to come to my house and farm feats while I'm gone.
  13. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Question: does that person get access to everything in the fridge? IF so hire me.:D
    P.S. You better have bacon in it.:mad:
    • Like x 2
  14. TempestPrime New Player

You going to PM me that list? ;)
  15. RogerBlack Committed Player

The "Skill Points Don't Matter" crowd never fails to entertain. lol.
    • Like x 1
  16. jr1nc Dedicated Player

actually if you want to be smart about it... do the easy one's unlock the hard ones ... only spend about $20 ... but i would not know this cause i honestly only play with 1 toon! just saying..... plus i wont have a problem with SP
  17. TempestPrime New Player

I think I'm down maybe $300 since starting to play this FREE game 2 months ago :/.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Looks like someone didnt do their batcaves.
    • Like x 1
  19. Gunny New Player

Funny you ask, I remember actually making a pretty detailed post describing exactly how I tackled my feats a few months ago.

Later today, I can try digging it up OR try to create a new one for you if I cannot locate it.

In the meantime, I highly suggest working on general feats (except treasure chests). All of those will offer a sizeable number of SP and are pretty easy to get or have very easy ways to manipulate some places to get them easily.

After that, I would begin working on solo feats (except your complete X feats). Then duos (except complete X), then alerts (except complete X), then raids. In general, you'll avoid most feats that have a number of repetitions on them (other than if they are obviously easy feats like hit counter ones).

------------------

As i said, i'll try and re-post my full breakdown later, but the above is a great start :) If you manage to get those two steps done, you will be MUCH more well off.
  20. FatKatt New Player

Everyone making this sound way more dramatic than it really is. Spend one or two days focusing on feat-hunting, and you will boost that number in no time.